13

Chapter 13

It's been 2 weeks since Cam and Carson last talked. Cam went over to apologize to her after the first week, but she wasn't home.

Nobody had actually seen her after they had the arguement. Cam would even stop at her job to see if she was there, but Jaiden hadn't seen her either. And as much as she hated to do it she went, and asked Jay if she had seen her. Jay made sure to keep the conversation short though. When Cam asked she mumbled a low 'no' and slammed the door.

Cam got in her car, and sighed as she laid her head on the steering wheel. She thought of any possible place she could be at all, but nothing came to mind. She groaned in frustration and drove home. Where the fuck are you U'nique? Cam thought.

~

Aye, uhh thanks for letting me crash here. I really had to get away for a min. Carson said as she finally started unpacking her suitcase. Aye it's no problem. Anything for you Mamas.

Carson rolled her eyes at the nickname, but her stomach did backflips. She only felt that way when Essi called her that anyone else, and she'd go crazy.

Essi (Essence) was Carson's first g- well first everything. (Except what her and Cam did😏) Her first actual kiss was with her, her first love, her first time, first hickey, first date, and sadly her first breakup.. Also her worst. They didn't breakup by choice though. They broke up because Carson moved.

Essi is also why Carson was never Stud4stud because Essi was a stud, and she didn't wanna go through the heart ache again.

You know what Ni'Cole? Get out of my room. Carson said trying to sound mean, but she couldn't be mean to her. It was impossible. Aweee what I do though? She walked up to Carson with her arms open. She pushed her back, but Essi kept trying to get her arms around Carson despite her pushing her away.

Once she did, she hugged her really tight and rocked her side to side. They were about the same height, Essi might have been a few centimeters taller but around the same height. Essi looked at Carson's face smushed against her chest.

Awweee baby you so tutee! I missed you!! Essi whined as she kissed Carson's forehead. Carson laughed, and hugged her back. This is why Carson fell for Essi so hard. Because she loved how Essi could dress Masculine, but still know she's a female by acting like one. She was different from other studs.

After Essi let her go she helped Carson unpack her clothes. She only brung enough for a week, and she had been there 2 days already.

When they were done they caught up on each other's lives, good girlfriends bad ones, the crazies, etc. They talked about their life changing experiences too. Just a lot of stuff.

Yea, and when I moved back to Texas this girl named Cameron came up to m- Cameron Smith? The one who had a crush on you? Essi cut her off. Carson nodded her head in confusion. You know her? She said we were good friends. Yea you guys were best friends actually. Used to have me jealous.

Carson nodded her head. Well she's nothing but a forgotten memory now. She shrugged her shoulders, and the room felt weird. Well uhhh tell me more about Jay. She seems nice. Essi said trying to lighten the mood.

Carson's face lit up, and she started telling her how she met Jay. She stayed at the cafe waiting on you? That's what I said! They both laughed and Carson continued with the story. You visit her everyday, y'all have nicknames for each other, and y'all cuddle? Carson nodded her head with her eyebrows knitted together. Essi sighed. What's wrong? Essi looked up at her.

Who do that sound like Carson? She thought about it, and it's exactly how they used to act. Her mouth dropped in realization. Omg Jay likes me. Essi shook her head. She loves you. It's hard not too. She started to get up. Are you mad? She laughed and shook her head. Yea a little, but I don't have the right to be mad at her. She did nothing wrong. You did.

Carson gasped. What did I do you? Your're you! That's why all these girls are so attracted to you. Your looks are just a bonus. She shrugged, and walked in the back to her room. Carson walked to her room for the week too, and stripped from her clothes.

She got in the bed, and thought about what Essence said. Is there something wrong with how I act? Am I too happy? Too excited? She thought too herself. Her eyes got heavy, and she couldn't keep them open as she drifted to sleep.

Ladies and Gentlemen....🗣

Introducing...👏🏽

ESSENCE ROSS!😻🥳

(I would fuck Essi😏 all fine and shit😩🤟🏽)Anyway🌝👇🏽Ok y'all probably realized, but when there's a main charchter they get their own font

Anyway🌝👇🏽
Ok y'all probably realized, but when there's a main charchter they get their own font. And that's where we come to Essi She will be here for the rest of the book.🥳

Don't forget to
Vote and
Comment💞

Bye luvs🍭