More MHA Stuff Because I Can't Sleep

Yeet here-

=

John Diablo Panthra (y e s his middle name is Diablo shush)

Villain name: None

Quirk: Shadow Monsters. Basically John is able to manipulate the shadows and darkness around him into people-shaped dark masses that are capable of wielding weapons and going into battle. He has a great handle on his Quirk and can make these monsters disappear at will instead of having to wait for them to disappear. He can also control their movements.

Appearance:

Height: 6'10

Gender: Male

Eye color: Amber-red/black

Hair color: Pitch black

Birthplace: New York City, United States

Age: 38

Skin tone: Medium tan

Extra details: John has multiple scars across his body, the clearest scars being over his eyes and over the bridge of his nose. Where he got these are unknown. The sclera of his eyes are pitch black, however he still has a normal amber-red iris and black slit pupil. His hair is usually wild and at about chin length, with slight black stubble around his chin. When he talks, unnaturally sharp canine teeth are visible, much like Himiko Toga's. He has a very muscular and strong build, proving to be extremely powerful (physically). John usually wears a black tank top with tears in it and dark jeans, with black boots.

Personality:

John isn't as sadistic as his acquaintance Chiwa, but he can be pretty sadistic. He won't hesitate to snap and kill a person, and is relatively known for having a bad grasp on controlling his temper. Because of this, he's sometimes had to be restrained by chains or a muzzle due to his violent tendencies around public areas. He can get frustrated easily as well and isn't very good at hiding it. However he does seem to have a tolerance for Chiwa, and the two seem to share common interests (such as different ways of killing a person, weapons, the deadliness of their Quirks, things like that).

In a battle, John will get hyped. He loves to fight. Seriously. Despite his excitement, he knows he has to use his Quirk wisely in order to get that win he wants, and he will stop at nothing to get it (I mean unless you kill him or give him a deadly wound, cuz that would surely stop him). John has also been described as menacing and experienced in fighting, as he's proven to be pretty tough to beat.

=

Nightshadow

Hero name: None (She's not training to be a hero)

Quirk: Hyper-agility. Nightshadow's Quirk allows her to be extremely nimble and swift in her movements, as well as strong and sturdy on small platforms. Because of this, she is an absolute master at parkour. Her Quirk luckily has little to no known drawbacks except minor leg pains.

Appearance:

Height: 5'2"

Gender: Female

Eye color: Bright green

Hair color: Gray, medium gray, white, silver, dark gray (patches and streaks)

Birthplace: Unknown

Age: 16

Skin tone: Light tan

Extra details: Nightshadow has an athletic build due to her training in parkour and using her Quirk. She has large eyes that are usually open wide in curiosity, and broad shoulders. Her figure is similar to Ochako Uraraka, with a slightly thinner waist. Due to her short height, she's almost always on her toes. Midnight Panthra has once mistaken her for a child. Nightshadow's hair is usually messy and unbrushed, reaching down to her hips.