I swear to god I will lick you

"WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP" A voice screams in my ear waking me from my 4 hour sleep. " SHIZNTAGLE Payton you scared me! Let a girl sleep its only 5ammmmm" I cried trying to push Payton off me but he wouldn't budge. "Payton if you dont get off me I swear to god I will lick you" 

Payton jumps off me and runs to the door and hides behind it. " NO not the lick....i....i....cant do that." He fake cries. " Who let you in...oh wait you have already brainwashed my mom and soon to be stepdad. Like seriously my mom never lets any boy come in my room let alone when im sleeping!" Payton just laughes and brings out coffee.

 " I brought a peace offering! He comes over and sits on my bed and gets under the covers with me. "Were leaving for tour today aren't we?" I groaned. 

Thanks to Payton and his stupid mouth he convinced my mom to let me help on a tour they are going on........he's brainwashing her, Im telling you!!!!                                                                                             

 " You get to meet all my friendssssssss and you cant just talk to me the whole time and be your non sociable self your making friends!" I look at him and push him off my bed and sip my frappe

 " EWWWWW PEOPLE UH NO" I shake my head laughing." Payton gets up and kisses my cheek     " Your lucky I love you Mer." Get changed and get downstairs we need to go the bus is outside, but were the first stop."He leans over and takes a sip of my coffee and skips....no joke skips downstairs.

I groan and put on this(Pick what ever color you want. By the way imagine a  but hot madelaine patsch meets Malina Weissman for this story) 

Ive never been that confident about myself, my red hair collects so much attention and my braces are boring

Ive never been that confident about myself, my red hair collects so much attention and my braces are boring. I dont have that model moviestar body everyone has in magazines. Ive got a curvy body but I don't have any ass and way to much boobs between us girls. Im not a skinny twig sadly im 5'7 and i have a bit of a big gut let us say.

I walk downstairs and see my mom and almost stepfather  sipping coffee and reading a newspaper.

 " AH Eva!! Goodmorning your mom is at work already but she wished you safe travels and wants you to send pictures and keep her updated, and remember you are 16 , i dont want any grandkids soon."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               "Mark! Payton is to over protective anyway im sure he will turn into you as soon as we leave this house. Ill be fine its just 2 months!( Pretend its that long)." He sqints his eyes and nods, he hates it when I call him Kevin but it's just what im used too. My mom never had the best boyfriends but Kevin was different......at least I hope. 

 " Evangeline Angel Quinn Sawyer! get your butt out  here right now or we will leave without you!" Yes thats my full name and I regret telling Payton that. " Alright then im going to bed!"I turn to walk up the stairs put Payton comes running in the house and pickes me up or at least tries and drags me out of the house.

   The bus was huge it had tinted windows and was navy with a neon sign reading 

                                                LIGHTS OUT TOUR MANAGEMENT 

"Who is going on the tour? And what about my stuff?" Payton grabbed my hand and pulled me on the empty tour bus. " Since we are first we get to pick our seats the best ones are the ones with the secret table." He leads me to the back where he turns around a row of seats and pulls up a table.

" I will show you who is comming on in a second and i already packed some of your things with mine.If you need anything else you can borrow from the girls." 

 I poped my head out the window and waved goodbye to Mark as the bus drove away. My summer was supposed to be spent with my sister in Miami but Payton had found a way to get me on the tour behind my back and signed me up.

He set a computer on the table and showed me all the people on the tour, we were in LA currently and would meet up with Chase Hudson, Anthony Reeves, Cynthia Parker, Jackson felt , Kevin Perry, Josh Richards, Jaden Hossler, Sam Hurley, Chase Keith, Yewsif, and Connor Shane, and Avani Gregg.

He went on and on about their relationship status, fan bases, and such and what to expect, I honestly was excided to meet new people but nervous..........im anti social when it comes to meeting new people but Payton was my rock to keep me calm.

        I took a deep breath and looked out the window at the blired cars as the bus drives its way to the airport to pick everyone up. I dozed off and closed my eyes to be shaken awake.

" We are here" he said