1 Return.

It's Tuesday morning and Sasha wakes up smelling breakfast being cooked by his mother, he opens the door then hears his mother yell "come eat first son hot food is good food".

He heads down the hall grabbing a chair in the kitchen, he sits in front of a prepped plate.

His mother walks back from the stove saying "I hope you enjoy it Sasha" he stands hugging his mother saying "thank you it looks good".

He re sits going after his breakfast enjoying each and every bite, he finished fast heading to the shower to get cleaned up.

He heads back to his room grabbing clothes and his big towel to hop in the shower.

He cleans up heading to back to his room getting ready, he heads out to school when he's dressed.

He walks to school thinking about all the quizzes and gym class he has to attend.

He arrives at school getting in class, ms Mandie the teacher stops him, "hey Sasha good morning how are you?".

He responds "everything's well Ms Mandie how are you?",

She says "perfecto kiddo just perfect but I want to talk to you after class alright?".

He says "okay Ms Mandie I'll stay when the bell rings" she nods heading back to the board to begin her lesson.

Class passes by and Sasha doesn't move he just waits for all the students to leave first.

He does so and Ms Mandie says "come here please Sasha", he stands walking toward her.

She asks him "how is Abby where is she have you seen her?" he responds

"oh yeah she had a little accident that broke her leg so she'll be back next Monday".

Ms Mandie says "god I hope she's okay could you take her this homework please?".

Sasha grabs it putting it in his bag, "no promblem Ms Mandie".

He begins walking out then turns back looking at Ms Mandie he examines her body then meets her eyes, Ms Mandie sees his eyes go from low to high, she says aloud
"eyes up mister" and smiles at him.

He walks aways heading to his next class, the rest of the day flows by as normal ending with such unrealistic speed.

He's happy that school is out but feels like he didn't even learn anything, he walks out the school heading towards the direction of Abby's house.

He's stopped by one of the girls who followed Abby around before they started dating each other, she asks "hey, it's Sasha right, have you seen Abby?".

He says "yes it's Sasha and Abby is at home because she's hurt, she's resting and healing up".

She asks "do you know where she lives, I haven't talked to her in forever and I miss her".

He responds "I don't know if that's okay, I was heading there now".

The girl responds "she doesn't answer my texts or calls I don't think she wants to talk to me".

Sasha says "she got a new phone, you're probably calling the old number"

He pulls his phone out and calls Abby on speaker phone, she answers immediately "hey Sasha, you coming over here today?".

He responds "yeah I was heading that way but I have a bit of a surprise for".

Abby asks "what is it?", he hands the phone over to Abby's friend and she says "hey Abby it's Jasmine how are you?!".