2

Lucas was the name of the demon they mentioned, the creepiest monster in town. He can change his face from his distorted to his original form, but still with his red glowing eyes.

Actually Lucas is just a vengeful spirit, he was a murder victim, he was tutored and killed in his room for a very mean reason. That's why when someone moves in and choose his room as theirs, he will be mad and kill them to make them feel how he felt when he was killed. The last year that someone lived there was 1983.

And now, the year 2020, he heard that someone's talking outside, like they're going to buy the house. He was mad, and he knows what to do with the new visitor. All he have to do first is to wait for a year. He waited, but he still didn't saw the guy's face, he didn't want to.

The night came and he was waiting for the right time to scare the guy, he was watching a movie so it will be nicer to look.

A few murmurs from the human, he decided to play on him. He smirked as he started to play with the lights, scaring the human. A few seconds later, he stopped the lights from flickering, still didn't looked at the boy. "That was scary....." The human said as he sat back down, as he closed his eyes, Lucas then changed the voices of the characters of the movie and turned off the TV a few conversations have shared. That made Mark feel terrified.

Lucas then turned all of the lights from the front porch to the basement off, he wanted the human to die from shock or heart attack. The human slowly walked to his room, then Lucas followed.

He was staring at Mark but still didn't saw his face because it's dark, he only wants to see his face when he's dead.

2:58 in the morning, Lucas decided to pull off Mark's blanket, he wants the human to see his terrifying face. As he removed the cloth from the face of the sleeping man, he stared at him coldly, but deep inside, he was mesmerized by the beauty of the human.

What a beautiful man he is.

After that, he walked to the door, staring at the man who slowly woke up, remembering his plan.

"What's that?" Mark asked while staring at Lucas, he had no idea who he was looking. Lucas then smirked and spoke to terrify Mark, again. "Hey there, new one."

He saw the human laid back down on his bed, and he was speaking on his mind 'God, please help me'. I forgot to tell you, Lucas can also read minds.

"No one will help you little one."Lucas went closer to the human, now crying. As he went closer and closer, the thought of not killing him slowly appeared.

Man, this mortal is too precious....

"Stay away from me you freaking psychopath!" The human screamed, Lucas was about to dig Mark's smooth skin using his long nails but he can't, and he had no idea why. He was just feeling this now, at Mark.

He slowly walked away from the room, maybe give the human a little time to relax. He can hear his faint voice as he reached the opened door, he stopped for a second, but continued on his way after.

What happened to me?

He was confused, like so damn confused. For how many years Lucas played and killed anyone, only Mark made him hesitate to kill.

Lucas let out a deep sigh, and stayed outside for half an hour. Whenever there are strangers or neighbors passing by, he would just stare at them with his red eyes, terrifying them without the intention to do so.

"I hate the way he did this to me, must kill him. No, he's too fragile. But why? Why is he too fragile to be harmed?" He slightly banged his head on the door, there are no more people passing by so no one will see a monster thinking deeply.

An hour later after staying outside and at the living room, he went back to his bedroom, which it became Mark's bedroom now. He stared at the mortal who was fast asleep. He then proceeded to crawl under the bed since someone was owning his bed temporarily.

"Maybe next time." Lucas whispered as he waited for the sunrise to appear.