{ 1.5 }

I wake up with a sigh on a Sunday morning

I wake up with a sigh on a Sunday morning. No work. I sigh again, begrudgingly getting out of bed and checking my phone time, 11 am. I groan as I put on my glasses and choose to ignore my slightly messy hair. The scent of waffles fills my nostrils as I half-heartedly make my way downstairs, still half-asleep as I hear my dear twin mumbling to herself.

"I think I added too much butter...It's ok, right? Nah, it'll be ok." I walk in on Nari by the stove. She turns around and greets me, hearing my footsteps. "Morning sis, no work today?" I shake my head as I sit down, eating spoonfuls of waffles.

"Morning Nari, you have work?" She shakes her head as she stuffs her belongings in a little hand purse. My eyes follow her as she heads towards the door.

"I'm hanging out with Hyunjin, I'll be heading out now. See you later sis." The slight mention of his name coming out of her mouth is enough to make me flinch even in the slightest, but luckily Nari doesn't notice. And just like that, she heads out the door, going on her own way. I let out a sigh as I continue with breakfast, switching to cereal instead of slightly over-buttered waffles. I got tired of the taste. Just then, a phone rings and I realise it's mine. Looking at the contact number at the top, I gulp as I answer the call.

"Have you told her yet?!?"

"Ugh, not this again..."

"Jaemin I told you, I'm not planning on telling Nari any time soon. So please just drop it."

And with that, I ended the call in frustration. Looking outside, I check the weather. Not too sunny but also not too cold. I feel conflicted about my feelings towards Hwang Hyunjn but I decide that there is no use for me moping about it. After fifteen minutes of feeling bored, I sigh- deciding to go on a little outing. Let's go to the park then, shall we? Finishing breakfast, I don't bother to clean the dishes and instead head upstairs to get ready for a day out in the sunshine at a nearby park. After choosing an outfit and grabbing my phone, house keys and guitar, I finally head out the door and go on my way. I opt for an oversized, mint-green sweater (sweater paws UwU) with black and white striped loose jeans, and some simple white sneakers. I can't be bothered to put on my ever-so painful contacts or wig so I decide to just put on some glasses and a white bucket hat in an attempt to cover up my messy, almost mane-like hair.

 I can't be bothered to put on my ever-so painful contacts or wig so I decide to just put on  some glasses and a white bucket hat in an attempt to cover up my messy, almost mane-like hair