CHAPTER 12

MINZENG'S POV
We spend the whole day moving around Seoul and taking lots of pics of Sana and Dahyun... If I'm honest, they are really cute together... They seem to be made for each other... Like seriously...

-Chaeyoung: Oppa, are we done? (smiles)
-Minzeng: Yeah, it was easier than what I thought it would... (smiles) They are really cute together...
-Chaeyoung: Yeah, everyone thinks so (smiles) so... What are you going to do about the boy x boy relationship?
-Minzeng: I think I'll just imagine it... (srughs)
-Chaeyoung: And about the bxg one? (expecting)
-Minzeng: I'll hire someone... It's just taking pics to have a reference so... I don't think it'll be too much money... They doesn't need to be famous like Sana and Dahyun... (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: I see, well good luck finding a cheap couple then (jokes)
-Minzeng: Yeah, thanks (laughs) By the way, why don't we take a selfie?
-Chaeyoung: Okay, I mean, it's already a tradition... Every time we've come to this places we took a pic together (smiles)

We then start posing and playing with the sunlight in order to take a great selfie

SANA'S POV
-Sana: Do you think he likes Chaeyoung too? (smiles)
-Dahyun: I don't know... But, they really get along well, like seriously...
-Sana: Look at Chaeng, she looks so tiny next to him... Aren't they the cutest couple? (chuckles)
-Dahyun WE are the cutest couple... (hugs Sana)
-Sana: Oh yeah, you are right... (chuckles) Why don't we help them to get a little bit closer? (smirks)
-Dahyun: What are you planning eonnie? (confused)
-Sana: I'll push Minzeng oppa, and you'll push Chaeyoung-ah, saying that we want to join them... That way, they'll get closer...
-Dahyun: Eonnie you are crazy, but let's do this for Chaeyoungie (smiles)

MINZENG'S POV
We are posing for the selfie, when suddenly Sana and Dahyun approach us... Sana pushes me saying that she wants to join us too, and same does Dahyun with Chaeyoung...

-Minzeng: Hey, careful-
-Dahyun: Say cheese~
-Chaeyoung: (thinking) Agh, my face is almost against his neck... He smells really good... Wait! What am I thinking?
-Minzeng: Chaeyoung-ah, are you okay?
-Chaeyoung: What- Yeah, yeah, I'm okay... It's just that this two are crazy today... (totally blushed)
-Minzeng: Your face is really red... (place your hand at her forehead) you don't seem to have fever...
-Chaeyoung: That's because-
-Sana: It was way too hot, but hey, the selfie ended up really cool! (chuckles)

 -Chaeyoung: That's because--Sana: It was way too hot, but hey, the selfie ended up really cool! (chuckles)

-Minzeng: Yeah, the selfie is cool... But it could had been dangerous, you know, what if Chae actually tripped? You are idols, you must be careful... You need to perform later on...
-Dahyun: But, you would have been there to pick up Chaeyoung, right? (smiles)
-Minzeng: Of course I would... Where's my camera? It's getting late here, we should start heading to the other places...
-Sana: Yeah, I think that Chae needs a rest... Right? (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Water! Water eonnie... Please... (blushed like a tomato)
-Minzeng: Do you need help? Chae? Do you want to return back home?
-Chaeyoung: No oppa, please don't worry... (smiles) It's was, the sudden pressure during the selfie... And well...
-Minzeng: I just sent the pic to you by the way, and are you sure you are okay?
-Chaeyoung: Yeah, yeah... Let's keep on going, you have lot of work to do still oppa (smiles)
-Minzeng: Well, we are done with the pics for today... (smiles) Thanks girls for posing, it'll help me a lot, seriously... (bows)
-Both: Oh oppa don't bow!
-Minzeng: I'll make sure I don't disappoint with my paintings (smiles)
-Dahyun: Nah, you won't (smiles)
-Sana: Yeah, just work hard and everything will end up fine (chuckles)
-Minzeng: Thanks seriously, you know what, let's return back to the building, and let's order pizza... For all Twice, it'll be my treat (chuckles)
-Sana: It's not necessary... (smiles)
-Minzeng: Please let me (smiles)

We head back to the building, and just as I promised, I ordered pizza for everyone in Twice... I paid online with my credit card, and now they just need to wait... Meanwhile, I need to start working o-*someone rings your door*

-Minzeng: Yeah? Oh Chaeyoung? I thought you were eating pizza with your members... (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Y-Yeah, well... I thought you could feel lonely, and I really thought of inviting you to come inside... But I don't know, I think i also could stay here with you... A-ah, just if you want, of course I don't want to be bothering-
-Minzeng: You never bother me Chaeng (smiles) Thanks for worrying about me, but you can return back with Twice... I already took enough of your time... You deserve to rest with them at your dorm too... (chuckles)
-Chaeyoung: I-I... Well, okay, I'll do just as you say... (smiles disappointed)
-Minzeng: Have a nice meal for me (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Yeah, I will (smiles)

 (smiles disappointed)-Minzeng: Have a nice meal for me (smiles)-Chaeyoung: Yeah, I will (smiles)

Once Chaeyoung enters her dorm, I head back to my art room, and start revising the pics... Once I decide which ones I'll be using, I start painting...

CHAEYOUNG'S POV
Ah... How bad... I really wanted to spend some more time with him... But he's right, I should spend some time with my members here as well... He even bought as all this pizzas for dinner...

-Momo: Chaeng, when are you going to confess? (bites the pizza) After this, I'm sure that he's the right one for you... It's cent per cent confirmed now!
-Chaeyoung: As if it was that easy Momo eonnie... (throws herself at the couch)
-Sana: Don't worry, Chae you know how oppa is... Everyone, that boy is seriously into Chaeyoung, but I think that he thinks that he doesn't have any chance and that's the reason why he doesn't make any move... Don't you think?
-Jihyo: It actually surprises me that you thought by yourself...
-Mina: Well, at least Chae, you got a new screen locker today (smiles)
-Dahyun: It was actually all planned, thanks to Sana eonnie and I, you have that pic with him... How was it by the way? (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: It was all planned?! You don't know how embarrassed I was, I could catch his scent perfectly, because I was literally against him... (blushes)
-Jeongyeon: She liked it... (laughs)
-Nayeon: Totally (laughs)
-Chaeyoung: Yah! Don't tease me please... (pouts)
-Mina: Don't worry Chae, one day he'll notice (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Thanks Mina eonnie (smiles)

I really hope so... I want oppa to notice my feelings for him... I really think and belive that we are meant to be... But he seems impossible to approach... I hope it changes someday...