Chapter 32

Edward P.O.V

I walk out of my room, heading to Alice's when I hear her scream: "Bella, you okay?! Open up!"

I walk inside, without knocking. Alice stands in front of her bathroom door, turning the doorknob around but seems to be locked.

"What happened?!" I run to her.

"She's throwing up, worst part? I'm not sure she had time to find the toilet and she won't open up."

"Bella?" I knock, "Bella? Baby, are you okay?"

"Um, yeah. Just spending time with the-Ugh!!" She's not able to talk. "Fuck! I'm not even sure if this is the... Never mind it is-Ugh!!"

"Alice, give me your hair clip. Make sure it doesn't have lice." I joked.

"Asshole," she take it off her short, pixie hair and gives it to me.

I bend down and open it. I rush inside and find her, hovering over the toilet. She actually found it, and she's throwing up a lot.

"Hey, hey," I pull her hair back. "Is okay, just let it all out."

"God, I'm puking everything I ate... Ugh!!"

I stand there, beside her, pulling her hair back, patting her back. Alice stands by the door keeping distance, maybe so she won't throw up too.

"Fuck!" Bella whines once she stops. "I've never thrown up that much before."

"C'mon, let's get you cleaned up," I help her stand and pull her to the sink. I rinse her face likes she's a little baby and Alice does her hair in a braid.

"Hey," she says, "you smell much better."

"Yeah, I did as you asked me too. Now, come on, we're going to see my dad."

"No, I'm okay." She pulls some of the long bangs off her face. "Maybe something I ate."

"Or medication?" Alice asks.

"Did they give you medication?" I ask her.

"Um... Some headache pills in case I get really bad headaches."

"Have you had a headache?"

"Since I got out the hospital? No, not at all. Trust me maybe is something I ate, nothing to worry about."

I sigh.

"Guys!" Emmett storms in. "C'mon, I wanna go out."

"Me, too!" Of course, Alice would never miss a day when we could go out. I actually can't remember the last time we went out. What I do remember is that one time, before Bella came into our life's, Alice got even more drunker than I did last night. We were at our friend's house and she started strip dancing on a table. Mom and dad weren't happy about that.

"I think Bella and I will stay here. Gotta make sure she's okay."

Before I can take her out of the room, she stops me. "I want to go!"

I frown at her. "You sure? You were just throwing up five seconds ago." I pull her hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Fresh air could help for my stomach bug."

"Are you sure it's a bug?" Alice asked. "It could be..."

"Bug!" Bella interrupts her. I frown at the moment her whole body tensed. "C'mon, Edward, I want to go out and do something else other than sit on one place and so nothing. You and Mom clearly said I needed to entertain myself so I won't get depressed." She points out.