Chapter 14: Betrayed

Elsa

          I watch as Pitch walks around me, I can’t stop glaring at him and if I could, I would shot him with ice but his holding that damn doll’s hands so I can’t move. “You are so beautiful, just like my dear Abby.” He says as he stops right in front of me. Who’s Abby? I wonder. “We wanted her to have these powers, but… I can’t let anything happened to her.” He grabs my chin and pulls me, “Unlike you, I could give a damn if anything happens to you. Right now you are just a weapon.”

          “I’ll never be your weapon Pitch. I would rather die by my own powers then help you.” I hiss. But he just smiles and he pushes me back, “We’ll see about that.” I see him start to dig something out of his pocket. “I got you something my beauty.” Slowly he pulls out a necklace with a big sapphire in the middle; it looked like Amber’s necklace. “Beautiful isn’t it? And just your color too, I made one for Abby too but hers is a ruby.” That’s when everything started to make sense, “Oh my god, Abby is Amber. You brainwashed your own daughter!” 

          “I would never do that! She is my world! If I wanted my family back together again! And I will do anything to get my wife back.” He puts the necklace around my neck. “This will let me have full control of your powers, and then, I can finally get my wife back, and we’ll do what we did before she died again, together.” “What do you mean get your wife back?” I ask slowly. I’m trying not to show fear but I know he can see it.

          Before he answer a small fire burned on the table. Pitch walks over to it and laughs. “It’s all coming to plan.” He walks back over to me and puts a smaller necklace on my doll, “They’ll be here soon.” “What are you going to do Pitch? Make me put your daughter and Jack into a nightmare so you can make me get back your wife? I can’t bring back the dead Pitch.” He starts to laugh, a laugh that will haunt me for the rest of my life if I survive this. “Oh dear, you can’t. But I can.” He grabs my neck and holds it firmly. “I just need the right power.”