Meeting cameron

Hey people! So if you read Carly's and my book 'magcon imagines/preferences' then you would see this first chapter! But I decided that I'm going to continue because why not and I thought I could keep it going! So if you already read this part feel free to read it again or wait for the next part which I will try my best to get it up tomorrow! Alright other than that enjoy! :)

_______________________________________

MARLYS POV

Im going to a meet in greet with my best friend! I'm so excited, I'm finally gonna meet Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Hayes Grier, and carter Reynolds! I'm not gonna lie though Nash is my favourite. "Marly are you almost ready? Andrea is in the driveway. You better be packed and ready to go by the time she knocks on the door." Mom yelled.

I grabbed my suit case and my back pack that had everything I needed for the plane ride and the trip. "I'm coming!" I yelled back. I ran down the stairs just as there was a knock on the door. My mom got to it first. Andrea looked at me, we both screamed. "Ok ok ladies I get your excited but no screaming." Mom said. "We're sorry ms.ganitt." Andrea said.

I grabbed two bananas off the table one for me and one for Andrea. I hugged my mom and we said our goodbyes. We got in the car and Andreas dad mr.lane greeted me as we got in. This was now the start of our trip.

*

*

*

*

In LA

We walked out of the airport with all of our stuff. Our birthday were 3 days apart and since we turned 17 my mom and Andreas parents said it was fine if we stayed in LA for 3 days. Best birthday present ever. My aunt lives a few hours away from where we are staying so they knew she could come by for a bit if they were worried.

We got to our hotel and settled in. The event wasn't till tomorrow so we thought we would go and discover LA! We were walking around when a big black limo drove past us. "Hey maybe that's the boys!" Andrea winked at me. "That would be so cool!" I couldn't keep a smile off my face.

It got dark really fast and we got some Chinese food to go. When we got to our room we watched a movie..or 3. And we fell asleep faster than I thought we would.

*

*

*

Next morning

It's finally here the day I'm going to meet the boys! I took a shower fast and then Andrea took one after we got ready and went to IHOP for breakfast. The meet and greet wasn't till 4, it was 11:43. Almost noon. We went to the beach till 2. We decided we'd go back to the hotel and get ready. When we walked into the lobby the boys were there and they were walking out I looked at Andrea and she looked at me we ran up to the boys and we screamed. "O O O OH MY GOD YOUR YOUR YOUR" Andrea got out before she fainted. I bent down and woke her up. It happens all the time she's fine though. It happens for about 10 seconds.

She stood up and carter opened his arms and she ran and jumped on him, she wrapped her legs around his torso. I looked at Cameron and noticed he hasn't taken his eyes off me since we ran up to them. I looked over at Nash and jumped on him. "You girls are so cute." Nash said. We got off them and couldn't stop smiling. "Are you girls coming to the meet and greet today" Hayes asked us. "Of course! We actually came here from Canada, a present for are birthday we both just turned 17." I said to them. "I have a few extra VIP passes if you want em?" Cameron asked.

"Oh my gosh Cameron please! Thank you so much!" I gave him a hug and got them from him. We went up to our room and got ready. It was 4 before we knew it. When we got to the place we were in the 2nd row and they were called on to the stage one by one they talked for a bit and did some funny things until it was now the meet and greet. When we got into the line it wasn't as long as we thought it would be. Until a few minutes after the place was filled. Andrea went first she went up to Hayes.

ANDREA'S POV

"Hi Hayes." I smiled as I gave him a hug. "Do you remember me?" "Um you look familiar did I see you earlier?" He said. "Ye-" I began but he cut me off. "Yeah you were at the hotel!" He smiled. The big man in the corner called next. "Maybe we can hang out later. Oh wait cam gave you those passes didn't he. Yeah he did. So after you go and talk to the boys you can show the other man in the corner over there your pass and sit back there and we'll see you after!" He winked at me. I nodded my head and walked to carter.

-

SKIP TO WHEN MARLY IS AT CAMERON WHO IS BEFORE NASH AND AFTER CARTER

-

MARLYS POV

"Hey beautiful I remember you." Cameron smirked. "Oh do you." I said. "Your that gorgeous girl who's staying at the same hotel as us." He grabbed my waist and pulled me close. It was amazing. I think I'm swerving....

He kissed my cheek and I got a picture and then I kissed his cheek but he turned and are lips crashed into each other. And the best part is is that I got a picture. It was at least 12 seconds till the big man yelled and told us we couldn't do that. Oh yeah I'm swerving....

"Maybe we can hangout later tonight. Can I have your number?" He asked me and I put my number in. The man yelled next so that meant it was finally Nash! I walked over and he hugged me. "Hey baby! What's your name?" He looked me in the eyes. I got lost and it felt like I was looking at the beautiful crystal ocean water. "Oh sorry my name is Marly!" I said. "Beautiful name." He smiled. I blushed. "Thank you. We're staying at the same hotel so maybe we can hangout?" I said awkwardly. "Yeah sounds good. See you later babe. He kissed me on the cheek and I met Andrea in the VIP room.

I ran to her and we hugged. After the event we went back to the hotel.

____________________________________

Part 2 will hopefully be out tomorrow