~5~

STILL CAMERON'S POV

"So what do we now?" I asked. "I'm not sure." She went to the side of a building and sat down. "Well, we're screwed." I went and sat with her. She fell asleep with her head on my shoulder. Shortly after we heard voices screaming are names. "CAMERON" "MARLY" it was Nash and Andrea. The car pulled up and Nash, Andrea, Shawn, and the jacks were in it. I picked Marly up bridal style and put her in the car. When we got back to the hotel we went back to are rooms. It was close to 4am. We had another week in LA so hopefully something would happen between Marly and I.

MORNING

MARLYS POV

I woke up and Andrea wasn't in the room. We only had today and tomorrow till we had to go back home which really sucks. I took a shower and put on high waisted black shorts, a black crop top, and black vans. I'm not really into colors. I grabbed my phone and walked out of my room. Andrea isn't answering her phone so I got nothing to do. I saw someone come out of a room. It was Matt. "Hey Matt" I smiled and walked up to him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the room. He put his finger over his mouth, I guess to tell me to be quiet.

I didn't say anything but cam was there sleeping and jack g had shaving cream in his hand. And I scanned my eyes around the room and yup there was Andrea. I heard the slap and Cameron screaming. He jumped out of the bed and tackled jack g.

______________________________

Sorry this is so short. I'll be updating 2-3 times a week. Every Tuesday, every Friday and a surprise day! Other than that have a good night or day! :)