Chapter 24

It feels like I was in a cloud nine inside Hunter's arms when he was kissing me. I couldn't think of anything. All that I know is that I was kissing the softest and sweetest lips in the whole universe. His minty breath mingled with mine and I couldn't get enough of his smell.

I am so thankful that I had given the chance to taste his lips. Feeling ko ay mamamatay akong hindi masaya kung hindi ko mahalikan si Hunter. Like heck! His kisses are to die for! One kiss from him and it feels like I am out of the world! Like my feet wasn't touching the ground. Ito na siguro ang sinasabi nilang feeling na nasa alapaap!

How can Hunter do that? Those moments that I'm with him and yet he already made me feel so many strange and new feelings that I can't even name. He's the only one who can make my knees wobble with just a single word and touch. He's the only one who can make my heart beats loud and fast without doing anything. He's the only one who can make me go crazy and breathless with just a kiss from him.

Feeling ko tuloy ay first relationship ko lang sya. How can Hunter make me feel what I didn't feel when Joshua and I were still together?

Of course... He's different. Very different. And my feelings for him is deeper too.

I thought that we're going back after the dinner but Hunter didn't maneuver the yacht back to the island. So we spend the night here at seperate rooms.

We used his megayacht this time. Ang sabi ko nga ay iyong mas maliit na lang 'cause we are only having a dinner but he chose the big one. I didn't argue or anything since he's the one who will maneuver the yacht naman. Bahala syang mahirapan.

This yacht is freaking big compared to the one that he used noong sinundo kami para makapunta sa island nya. I guess he's using this megayacht to have an expedition or anything at different seas.

Hunter made me wore his big shirt and boxers that's here inside his yacht and I giggled while I was staring at myself in the mirror. I look like a lost child kasi. Nawala ang pagiging brat na aura ko.

There's also personal things that I could use like new toothbrush, soap and shampoo. Although it wasn't my brand, it's better na kaysa walang magamit.

"You should've told me that we'll spend the night here so I could bring my clothes and things!" I told him the morning after. I found him sitting on the sofa at the deck with a cup of coffee in his hands. He's wearing a v-neck white shirt and a casual navy blue shorts.

I really like him on a white shirt. I don't know but he looks sexier in my eyes kahit na simple lang naman iyon. Well, he could slay any clothes with that body of his naman.

"You did it again! Not telling me about it kaya wala na naman akong dalang gamit kahit isa kundi ang sarili ko lang!"

Uupo na sana ako sa tabi nya pero bago ko magawa iyon ay hinila nya ako kaya patagilid akong napaupo ako sa mga hita nya. He immediately snaked his arms around my waist just so I wouldn't get away from him. Ikinulong na nya ako sa mga bisig nya bago ko pa maisip na kailangan kong kumawala. So I gave up with that thought.

"I didn't know that you'll be mine last night. Gusto ko na lang tuloy na solohin ka."

He rested his chin on one of my shoulders. Mabilis ko iyong inangat so his head bounced back again and I laughed. I find him so cute kaya palagi ko iyong ginagawa.

"Coffee?" he asked and offered me his coffee. I smiled and took a sip.

Isinandal ko ang buong katawan ko sa kanya. My head rested on his left shoulder and my arms were wrapped around his neck. Kalahating mukha nya lang ang nakikita ko pero sobrang gwapo nya pa rin sa paningin ko.