Chapter 2: New Camp members?

Xylo's POV:

I was out walking with Jakey, Bryan, and Brandeen. Of course everyone at camp as forgiven them for what they did but that was 2 years ago. We were walking around the camp gates just incase something happened.

Brandeen: Do you guys hear that?!

Jakey: No, what is it Brandeen?!

Xylo: I hear it two! Bryan go get Miss Kaykrae!!

Bryan: Sure thing!!

Percy's POV:

We saw three campers but they stopped walking all of a sudden, we noticed that they said something and one suddenly grew WINGS!! And flew off towards camp.

Jakey's POV:

I grab my weapon and turned towards the forest where Xylo and Brandeen heard the noises from. All of a sudden a group of unknown teens came from the forest I looked at Xylo.

Percy: We mean no harm!

Brandeen: You better be telling the true or we are going to be having some... !!problems!!

Nico: You the one they called "Xylo" your the son of Hades!!

We knew something was wrong if they new who we were!! We got are weapons out but..

Kaykrae: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!!

Bryan: I found Miss Kaykrae!!

Annabeth: Look we mean no harm towards you or anyone! My name is Annabeth and my mother is Athena!!

Percy: My father is Poseidon and this is Nico son of Hades!!

We all looked at each other not really trusting them fully but Kaykrae wanted to continue this talk inside camp Oasis.

[Raven: Interesting! I guess only time will tell if they become friends or not. See you guys in the next chapter, and with that said BYEEEE!!!]