Chapter 3: Crash Landing on Pop Star

Oh my god I accidentally typed: Chapter 3: Cash Landing on Poo Star
Anyways

Chapter 3:

(Y/n)s ship hurdled through space, traveling faster then light towards its destination.

As the ship neared Pop Star, (Y/n)s eyes slowly opened. Her adrenaline was long gone and she whimpered in pain. She looked around.
"Where am I!?" She gasped, seeing the all to familiar black with white dots. Ahead, she saw a star shaped planet with rings circling it.
It was getting closer.
And closer!
The nose of the ship turned red as she entered the atmosphere.
Once the ship broke through a layer of clouds, (Y/n) could see green, a very bright green! And strange colors she had never seen before!(images discovering a new goddamn color!!!!)
She saw strange little people running around a small village.
The ship sputtered and smoke poured out the tail.
It started to spin, (Y/n) couldn't see anything but grey and red. Round and round the ship span, faster and faster out of control until Thunk, CRASH! The ship hit a rock and (Y/n) was sent flying out the window, landing face first in the mud.
She lay in the mud, unconscious, bleeding out.

Back at the castle:

"What in Pop Star was that!" Tiff exclaimed, running towards the plums of smoke growing in Whispy Woods.
"How am I supposed to know!" Tuff ran behind her. They sprinted out of the courtyard and away from the castle.
"Let's pick up Kirby, maybe he can help us!" Tiff ran over to his hut (idk what you call his little house thing.)
The trio ran through the forest, the sun slowly setting. Three black figures jumped over them.
"Hurry up guys!" Tiff picked Kirby up.

(Y/n) POV:

I slowly woke up, dry mud covering my skin.
I checked my surroundings. I was surrounded by tall brown rods with green paper covering the top.
I saw a tiny squishy white puff ball poking out from the ground. The floor was covered in a patchy green carpet, the bristles of the carpet were long, and not very soft.
I tried to sit up, but the pain kept me down.
I heard rustling in the tall brown rods.
It was getting dark? Why was it getting dark?? The rustling stopped.
"There! Look!" A high pitches voice squeaked.
"Hey if you're hear after Meta Knights sword again! Someone's already been here!" A boyish voice said.
"The terrorist? Why would I be looking for a terrorist!" I panicked, they've found me! They're going to use me as ransom!
"Poyo!" Something jumped out in front of me. It was a pink little round thing with blue eyes... it was strange... brightly colored-
"Kirby! No!" A little girl screamed.
Kirby??? It was also one of the terrorists from the radio!
I winced and rolled onto my side, starting to cry. I looked up at the monster.
"Who are you!" A little boy with green hair ran up to "Kirby".
"I... I'm (Y/n)- who the heck are you?!" I imagined what the monsters would to to me.
"My names Tuff, Tiff come here look what me and Kirby found!" He called into the bushes.
A little girl with a beaded poney tail came running out of the bushes holding a rock.
"If your here to hurt Kirby! You've got another thing coming for you!" "Tiff" screamed, blocking Kirby and holding up the rock.
I shielded my face with a hand.
"Don't hur-hurt me! Please! I- I won't do anything! I p-promise!" I curled up. I was going to die. I was either going to bleed out in a pile of mud. I'd be stoned to death by a little girl and a rabid Pea!
"Hmm..." the girl sighed.
"You're hurt." She looked at me.
"Really? No way..." I snarled. If she wanted to kill me! I'd go out fighting to the end!
I tried to stand up doing my best to ignore the pain that seared through my leg and back.
"Hey hey! It's alright! Relax!" Tiff and Tuff came up to me and held me on their shoulders.
"Let's get you to my parents, maybe we can fix you up!" Tuff smiled.
"Poyo!" Kirby led the way.
I limped, resting my arms on them. I was exhausted and hungry.
I saw something out of the corner of my eye, a pair of eyes glared at me through a small fluffy green thing. (a bush lol) I didn't turn to it.

They led me out of the patch of brown rods and across a big open field covered in the green carpet.
"This carpet... isn't too soft, huh...?" I panted.
"Carpet?" Tuff stopped.
I pointed to the ground.
Tiff giggled "You mean the grass?"
"Grass...?" I repeated.
"Yeah! It grows everywhere!" Tuff said.
"Grass is alive?" I started squirming. I didn't want to be stepping on something alive!
"I'm sorry grass!" I apologized to it.
They all laughed at me!
"No! Grass is a plant! You walk on grass! It's okay! It's not alive." Tiff informed me.
"Oh..." we stopped at a giant stone castle, it was like a fairy tale!
They led me down the cold dark hallway into a brightly lit room.
"Oh! Oh my goodness! What is this!" A man with a mustache came running up to us.
Blood drops dripped into the carpet.
"Sorry..." I looked at them.
"Oh gracious!" A woman with curly hair stood up.
"You're covered in blood!" She screamed.
"Mom, dad, this is (Y/n). (Y/n) this is Sir Ebrum and Lady Like." Tiff said.
"Do ya think you could patch her up?" Tuff asked his parents.
They stood, bewildered at my state.
"Um! Sure!..." their father said.

———————————————————————-

Wowie. This was a little short. Only 976 words!
Ima start the next chapter.

Edit:

Hmm. Wtf?

 Wtf?