°Bakugou°

HEY READERS! JUST A HEADS UP! I AM NOT WRITING BY HOW THE BNHA STORY LINE IS. SOOOO YE! ENJOY! <3

Month later
-Y/N POV-

   I finally was able to tell my brother about our parents sudden disappearance. He told me he'll try his best to come home soon as possible. Everything has been going smoothly.

  Hero Killer Stain was finally captured by Endeavor. He died that night. Now, class 1-A are going on a trip. That's all Bakugou has told you.

You were in front of UA saying bye to all the new friends you have made. The class has finally been able to meet you by Kirishima. He went behind Bakugou's back in order to do so. He was angry that you and Midoriya have become friends.

   "Okay everyone get on the bus! We are now leaving!" Iida has yelled motioning his hand towards the bus.

  "Alright y/n you be safe! We'll be back before you know it!" Mina said hugging you tightly getting on the bus. You gave everyone one last hug. Bakugou was the last one.  He looked at you keeping his normal scowl, but really you can feel the worry in his body. You laughed and hugged him. He just patted your head worried what his classmates might see.

    "I'm gonna be okay Bakugou. Don't worry."

   "That's kinda hard not to do," he grumbled, "if you need anything let the old hags know."

   You nodded and watched him get on the bus. You smiled to yourself turning around almost bumping into Eraserhead. You bowed apologizing back to back. He just gave you his normal stare before patting your head before getting on the bus. You watched as the bus drove off. Bakugou looked back seeing your figure get smaller and smaller.

    "Bakugou what is your relationship with y/n?" Urakaka asked very curious. Some of the other classmates who were just as curious listen in.

    "None of you damn fucking business pink cheeks!" Bakugou stared out the window to avoid anyone from seeing his pink tinted cheeks.

      You were walking around town not wanting to go home yet. It was a lovely day better make the most of it. In the distance you saw a certain purple hair petting a stary cat. You ran up behind them.

  "Hey Shinso!!" He flinch getting up quickly. He saw you and sighed flicking your nose.

   "Jerk!"

"Dont scare me then." He laughed walking off. You decided to follow him.

   "So where you off to? Class 1-A won't be back for a week. What you plan on doing?" He asked slowing down for you to catch up. You only groan putting your hands on your hip.

    "Well knowing Mocha she might be training again so that's a no." Shinso bumped you with his arm.

    "Hey, if you ever want I can see if I can hang out. If I'm not busy ya know?" You nodded stopping to look at a small cafe.

   "That is where I met Todoroki. I forced him to give me his number. I accidentally pulled his hair when I pulled his hood down." Shinso his his laughter by taking a sip of his coffee. You both decided to go different ways after seeing it was late.

   You felt your stomach growl loudly.

    FEED ME YOU STUPID OOPA LOOPA!

I guess I can stop by somewhere to get some dinner.

You decided on f/f for dinner and headed home. You unlocked the door and headed in immediately jumping onto the couch. Turning on the TV you realized you still needed to clean.

   "Can't get lazy again. I need to keep the house clean when Mama and Dad come home!" After a whole month of them missing you have been trying to get back into better life styles and choices. Like going out, talking to people, and all sorts of things. Eraserhead, or what he said call him Mr. Aizawa, is the one of the few that know about your situation. So he has been helping out now and then. He  was the one who introduced you to Shinso while he was training. Mr. Aizawa even offered to give you some self-defense lessons whenever he can.

     The next day you met up with Shinso to hang out.

"How has the lessons been going?" He asked chewing on a fry.
   "Ah, I'd been okay. My muscles get sore so easily though." You whined dragging yourself. He chuckled.

  "Yeah, but he's a good one he is." You looked up to see a sincere smile on his face. You smiled and continued walking.

   "So like I was thinking we could go to the movies! Your pick!" You poked him continuously. He smacked your hand groaning.
  "Okay women! We can do that!" You let out a laugh and patted his arm. He rolled his eyes before flicking your nose.

   "Hey!"
"Should have been on guard!"

Later-
   "Wow, that movie sucked. Like a lot." You spoke handing back Shinso's jacket you borrowed. It got cold in the theaters and you forgot yours on the bus. He agreed placing the jacket on his shoulders.
   "Wanna hang out more?" You looked out to see how late it was. You tapped your foot debating if you wanna go get for or not.

Rinnnnng!
You realize it was your phone and noticed it was Mitsuki.

   "Wait what do you mean?" You had a panic in your voice. Shinso noticed this and looked at you. After you hung out you started to play with your hair.

   "Hey,hey I know you get anxious when you start doing that."

  "They got attacked...by the league of villains...they took Bakugou."
Shinso also had a look of worried. You decided it was best for both of yall to go home. You need time to yourself and time to think.

   You layed on your bed. Almost crying yourself to sleep.
"Why him...
Why Bakugou...?"

In the distance

"Her. She is the one. Bring her in alive. Boss is gonna use her as a plan B."