Destiel

Prompt: what if castiel and dean had to go undercover as a couple as a case and sam and cas expect dean to protest and be like "no way!"bit dean gets really into it and is super lovey/PDA/cutesy all over the place and sam is like "what monster have I awoken."
Story time... :)
"Hey guys, I found a case." sam says with slight excitement. "it's something near too." dean smiles slightly. they've been taking time off, and it's kinda killing him to just be a boring couch potato. "awesome." dean says. they hear a familiar whoosh of wings, and sam looks at dean, who, now has a slight blush on his cheeks but. tries to hide it.
"Hello, dean. sam." the gravely-voiced angel greeted. "hey, cas" dean says..... 'Man' thought sam ' I am going to enjoy this case' dean told cas of the case and cas wanted to tag along with the two brothers ' even better' sam thought to himself with excitement.
"Hey, so what is the case anyway?" Dean asked sam with confusion. "oh. I just thought I'd surprise you with this one." said sam. dean got a little suspicious but didn't ask what was up. instead they got ready. packed up the impala, and were on their way. when they got to the place they were looking for, dean almost Screamed, while sam was smirking devilishly from the passenger seat.
There they where. a hotel. not just any hotel. a hotel specifically designed for gay/leabians. "ok, look. there has been a ghost that has been targeting this place. before you ask me, yes I'm positive it's a ghost. I was thinking you two go undercover for a while, I'll go FBI agent and get that part knocked out. cool? Great." Sam didn't wait for a response. just got out of the car with dean and castiel following.
Dean looked up at the building and back to the front doors of the place, that's when he saw two women walk out holding hands together, laughing, talking. sam was watching every emotion on deans face, and so was castiel. Both expecting to get a "no way." Or "not a chance." Not that dean was homophobic or anything. but it wasn't his thing. Or so sam thought.
That's why sam and castiel were both shocked by what had come next. Dean grabbed cas by the hand intertwined their fingers, and said proudly "if we're going to do this, we are going to do this right." Sam was too shocked for words as he saw BOTH Dean, and Castiel both start blushing and looking at the ground. "I...guess in we go... then." sam said. sounding like he just revived News that a bunny rabbit had just written a confession to murder. when they walked in sam couldn't believe his senses.
Dean, held cas's hand like he'd already been doing. but then he giggled like a schoolgirl, acting as if cas had told him a funny joke, then kissed cas on the nose! Sam was visibly weirded out and had to wipe that look off his face before they got to the front desk. who had a beautiful blonde girl working behind it. strangely dean took no interest in the woman, and said "could we get a room for two, please." the woman looked up. "Shure guys no problem. is the tall one with you?" She asked after she gave them the key to their room. "Oh yes. he is. but he is going to be staying in another hotel." dean replies a smirk playing on his lips, and cas is smiling as well.
"Yeah these guys are my friends. I'll be staying with them of a while." sam says to the girl. "alright then, enjoy your stay you too!" She called after dean and cas. and they looked back and smiled at her.Dean uncurled his hand from cas's, only to put his arm around his waist and keep walking.
When they finally got to the room, dean 'dropped the act' and fell backwards into the bed. 'sam must be so weirded out Right now. I wonder if I should tell him castiel and I are auctally in a relationship... nah let's have a little more fun first.' at that moment cas smiled over at dean. telling him he heard what dean was thinking. "okay I'm going to the other hotel, coming back and playing FBI. you guys find out all you can about the couple that was murdered." said sam. no one objected the plan so off they went.
Once sam left cas spoke up. "So we arn't going to tell him anything yet?"
"Not yet I wanna see how far I can go without him figuring it out." dean responds."alright then let's go get some info." says dean, already walking out the door, arm around cas protectively.
A few hours go by and sam meets back up with cas and dean. although sam dident learn much he did find shure-fire evidence of a ghost. While dean and cas reported that none of the people at the hotel knew anything about the to men murdered, except do the fact that one proposed to the other IN the hotel. "maybe this ghost isn't vengeful. Just jealous." That's when dean got a great idea.
At about 6:00pm they went down to the lobby and sat on the couch. thee were a few other couples sitting in the lobby too, so sam was preparing himself for the weird that was about to come from dean and cas. That's when it hit. dean pulled cas into his lap and kissed his neck. cas slid off dean and then, they were in a tight cuddle on the couch. dean ran his fingers through his angels hair, and cas kissed deans nose. The other people thought that the two must be the cutest pair in the world.
Dean laughed and held cas closer. while sam was sitting next to them just thinking, 'what monster have I awoken?' Just as cas leaned in to kiss dean sweetly, the ghost appeared. everyone ran out of the room except sam, dean, and castiel. after they were done dealing with that situation, they jumped into the impala and drove away.
When they returned to the bunker, castiel told dean that they should tell sam of their relationship. so later that night dean did just that, sam's only response was a sideways smile and a "ok, what ever. don't be too loud." with a wink.

I was gonna do smut but then I was like "maybe next oneshot will be a smut" is that ok with you guys?