Day 1

Yoongis POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm ringing. I hate that flipping annoying noise.

As I become more awake, I notice Jimin was still asleep. Looking over at the time I see that it is time to get up.

Once I had washed up and got dressed, I softly shook Jimin until he woke up.

"Hey baby. Good morning honey" I whisper, stroking his hair whilst sitting on the edge of the bed.

"It's time to get up baby," I say placing a kiss onto his lips.

He groaned and held his arms out for a hug, which I accepted whilst helping him sit up. He was never a morning person.

For a few minutes we sat in the embrace however as I heard shouts of other members I broke the hug.

"Baby, it's time to get ready okay? Do you want me to wait for you or meet you downstairs?" I ask, stroking his hair.

"I-I'll meet you downstairs" he says quietly.

I nod and place a peck onto his lips before I leave the room and make my way downstairs.

"Morning hyung" Taehyung greeted me as I sat down at the kitchen counter.

"Yoongi-ah, here you go" Jin says, passing my breakfast to me.

"Thanks hyung" I say to Jin as I start eating my breakfast while scrolling through my phone on twitter.

I was on dispatch's page, seeing if they had posted something. Thank god they hadn't.

"Hyung, don't. It's not going to help" Hoseok says from behind me, grabbing my phone and exiting the page before switching my phone off.

I sigh and apologise before finishing my breakfast. As I go to put my plate inside the dishwasher, I notice Jimin had just come downstairs.

"Hey, Jimin-ah, you want some breakfast?" Jin calls for Jimin as he walked past the kitchen and to the living room inside.

"No thank you hyung" he says quietly before sitting down on the couch.

Jin and I meet eyes as Jimin rejects breakfast. I know he didn't eat anything last night either and I'm worried but I know it's because of the stuff that's going on.

I let it go right now but he needs to eat later.

"EVERYONE WE HAVE GOT TO LEAVE NOW" Jin Calls across the dorm as everyone rushes to get their stuff.

I grabbed mine and Jimins stuff From our room and took Jimins hand as we walked to the van.

We sat in our usual seats in the back, our hands still intertwined.

"You okay?" I ask. Jimin had been unusually quiet but I understood.

He nods and rests his head against my shoulder but suddenly he jumped back up and looked nervously at our hands. His hand suddenly loosened but I tightened my grip.

"What's wrong?" I ask, he never acted like this.

He just shook his head and avoided eye contact.

I was worried, this never happened.

****time-skip****

"Okay, that's enough now go have lunch" our choreographer called, as he left the room.

Everyone was exhausted from practise so once we gathered enough energy, everyone started to make their way out of the room, to the canteen.

However I notice Jimin was still practicing.