~Authors note~

!PLEASE READ AS BEST AS YOU CAN!

Hey everyone just wanted to have some exclaimers and talk a little bit to you guys, first, off  I do not own any of the shameless characters only my own, second of all there will be explicit content, cursing, abuse, alcohol, and many other things. 

I am saying this now because I don't want to put on the top of every chapter a warning about what the chapter will hold. If you are sensitive to any type of topic please do not proceed. Also, I would like if you guys told me if you like this story by leaving a comment or voting on a chapter that will be lovely. 

I am going to try my hardest to follow the scenes in Shameless but knowing myself I won't count on it. The first chapter or so will be all about Jordan and her family and past life, let me just tell you this even though she lived on the Northside of Chicago she's not as perfect as she seems. 

Now a little bit about myself: I'm 14 going on 15 soon. I am starting this writing on January 3rd, 2020. I have been watching Shameless for a few years and I have been wanting to write something like this. Please don't come for me if it's shitty writing. Also if you're a Supernatural fan please go read my other story which is a work in progress, I am going to update as much as I can when I can on both stories so please just be patient. 

Thank you for everything, talk to you soon loves.