.5.

I woke up underneath something hard, I instantly knew it was Ian. Remembering where I was I instantly relaxed and smiled, I got up and went over Ian so I didn't wake him up. I got some of my clothes and went to take a shower, I just realized that what I was wearing yesterday was the only nice clothes I have. I frowned a little bit, I hoped in the shower making sure to clean around my wound, I was only a graze I should be fine by tomorrow. I took about 5 minutes in the shower because I didn't want to take up all the hot water. I hopped out dried myself and got dressed, my outfit was simple, black sweatpants and a black crop top. I smiled at my reflection, I slowly opened the door just to hear yelling coming from downstairs.

I stumbled down the stairs and grabbed the railing for support, I saw the bat hanging up on the wall and grabbed it. In the living room, I had seen everyone yelling at each other even people I never seen were here. Then I saw here, Mandy yelling in Lip's face, I instantly jumped in between them despite my leg cruising at me in pain. Everyone went silent when they have seen what I was holding, "Mands, what happened to talk to me," I said smiling sweetly at my best friend, "You're fucking him to?" she asked nodding to Lip and crossing her arms, "Hell to the fuck no, I just live here because my mom kicked me out. But wassup what got you so upset" I asked looking sadly at her now.

I always knew how to get an answer, she sighed and smiled at me but instantly dropped it just as fast. "Well, I and Lip have been you know fucking and I told him I love him, then I found out he was fucking Karen Jackson while messing with me" She started but I can see behind her face, she was deeply upset about it. "Wait hold up, you mean THE Karen Jackson, white, blonde hair, fucking with my Jake," I said basically screaming, Mandy nodded. I growled lowly, "Aii so where she lives?" I said asking Mandy, Mandy smiled up at me and told me her address. I nodded and headed out the door with the bat, no one makes Mandy sad and I mean no one.
We arrived at Karen's house but when we got there I noticed the same blonde headed boy Lip in the window. He looked happy. I shook my head and walked up to the door and knocked.