- 69 -

hrryotel
can we skype again?

lilahanne
why?

hrryotel
idk skyping was fun

lilahanne
skype is weird

hrryotel
ur weird

lilahanne
but not skype weird

hrryotel
no im skype weird. you're delilah weird.

hrryotel
PLEASEEEE

lilahanne
fine

disclaimer: delilah on right, harry on left
also, i'm going to add some context and narration into the skype call.

"you're shirtless."

"what? it's not illegal," harry sunk into the bed and arched the laptop screen down a bit. he held himself up on his elbow, showing all of his tattoos that his parents allowed him to get from a young age.

"no but, why're you shirtless?"

"it was hot inside."

"okay," delilah looked into his eyes through the screen as if he was right in front of her. harry bit his lip which caught delilah off guard, "oh, my god, you're trying to skype sex!"

"what?! no! no, no."

"you totally are."

"no! delilah, come on, really?" harry readjusted himself and tilted the screen back to his face where you couldn't see any of his body. his cheeks blushed a pretty rose color as he held his hand up to his temples, "unless..."

"harry!" delilah whispered loudly through her computer. she couldn't help but get up and do a dance because harry was really trying something here.

"what?!"

"you're trying to skype sex! what do you mean what?!"

"delilah, it's not a big deal!"

"it's a really big deal."

"how so?"

"you expected me to watch you jack off to me! that's a big deal to me!"

"i mean, we'd reciprocate..."

"you expected me to fuck myself while you jacked off?"

"well, that's what you do during skype sex-"

"harry edward styles!"

"you sound like my mother."

"do not bring your mother into this!"

"you're right. especially if we're going to have skype sex."

"we're not having skype sex!"

"then let's have real sex."

"no."

"okay," harry licked his bottom lip. his eyes trailed down to his boxers and he groaned, "can i be honest?"

"oh, god. what?"

harry blinked away his nerves and said what he needed, "i haven't been able to get this to go away."

delilah has had sex before. she stated clearly before that she wasn't a virgin but this was coming from harry. for some reason, it was weird. she knew what he was talking about but she wanted to hear him say it just to embarrass him a bit, "what?"

"this fucking boner," he grabbed his pillow from the side and smashed it against his face. delilah knew she won because he was embarrassed and hopefully this would make it all better.

delilah had an idea. although she wasn't into the whole skype sex situation, she was willing to give him what he wanted. she wasn't going to go down on herself or talk dirty but she'd do anything else, "harry, look. i'm not gonna...fuck myself but i'll give you something."

"really?!" harry perked from behind the pillow and eventually threw it across the room.

"but only because you sound really needy and it's weirding me out."

"sorry for weirding you out, bozo."

delilah chuckled, getting closer to the camera. it was a shitty webcam but it would get enough of delilah to please him. he waited patiently to see where this all would go.

harry found her lips beautiful which is why it was so hard not to kiss her through the screen and onto the pictures she sent him a while back. that's why it was so hard to contain himself sitting on the roof next to her. that's why he allowed himself to kiss her because he just couldn't take it anymore.

delilah didn't know this but all guys love lips. or at least that's what she told herself. harry thought her mouth was to die for. like cheesecake from eileens. so, once delilahs mouth came close to the webcam and her teeth bit her bottom lip, it made harry feel something he never could before.

she grazed her tongue against her top teeth which only seemed to look appetizing to harry. he threw his head back only barely just to get comfortable in his sheets. he bit his lip as he stared at her, wanting more and more.

she could never lay her eyes on his because she felt like it'd make the situation awkward. harry wanted her to look at him so badly but he respected what she didn't want.

harry loved her skin and every freckle that laid upon it. he wanted to nibble on her neck and give her wet kisses upon her skin. he wanted to do a lot to her, things he didn't want to do with nora because he didn't like her the way he liked delilah.

she wore a thin strapped tank top that showed the perfect amount of chest. her collarbones seemed carved from the best sculptor in history, michelangelo. they seemed to glisten from the screen and her lotion she enjoyed putting on.

she found herself curling her finger under her straps and letting them fall down her shoulder. he loved it so much because he could tell she didn't wear a bra after only one strap fell. and just the thought of seeing all of her made harry squirm in his sheets.

she eventually let both straps fall, exposing her shoulders. every inch of skin she showed, harry thought was do sexy. something about skin was so dainty in his mind and he found that sexy.

"do that again."

she finally looked at him into his eyes even through the screen. he could tell she was starting to enjoy herself because she didn't laugh. she just caved in and redid her straps and allowed them to fall once more.

while doing so, delilah bit her lip and stared at him as he pleased himself faster. if doing this was evil, oh well, delilah thought. it'd be a good laugh later.

"ill text you later, harry."

"what? no-"

lilahanne has ended the call

-

lmao i only wrote this because it was chapter 69, i just had to do it.