Two Caring Uncles Swimming to the Beat

A Short Story
by Doogus
Editorial note: any thing in italics and in (parentheses) is an (authors note) and if it's in (parentheses) and not Italic is something that was (done by the generator but not a necessary word) understand? Good.

Castiel Novak was thinking about Dean Winchester again. Dean was an adorable Handsome Devil with (a) Hit Panus and Tall Eyes.

Castiel walked over to the window and reflected on his boring surroundings. He had always loved bland Kansas City High School with its curly, crooked Classrooms. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel Happy (Gay?).

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the (an) adorable figure of Dean Winchester.

Castiel gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a kind, loving, Apple Juice drinker with (a) Broad Panus and Muscular Eyes. His friends saw him as an afraid, adventurous Angel. Once, he had even jumped into a river and saved a chubby limp sausage. (Gotta save those chubby limp sausages)

But not even a kind person who had once jumped into a river and saved a chubby limp sausage, was prepared for what Dean had in store today. (Sex? No? Ok.)

The Snow flurried like (a) laughing Unicorn, making Castiel sad. Castiel grabbed a smooth piano that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Castiel stepped outside and Dean came closer, he could see the expensive smile on his face.

Dean gazed with the affection of 6579 lovable fancy flamingos. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want A date." (Damn, forward much? I wish I was that confident)

Castiel looked back, even more sad and still fingering ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) the smooth piano. "Dean, I love you," he replied.

They looked at each other with blissful feelings, like two decomposing, dead donkeys gyrating at a very arrogant disco, which had Classic Rock music playing in the background and two caring uncles swimming to the beat. (What?)

Castiel regarded Dean's Hit Panus and Tall Eyes. "I feel the same way!" revealed Castiel with a delighted grin.

Dean looked horny, his emotions blushing like a red, rainy rock. (He a horny boi)

Then Dean came inside for a nice drink of Apple Juice.

THE END
...Or is it? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)