𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

𖣘

𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧

"He alright up there, alone?" Cara asks while the two climb down to the lower ship, joining Celeste

"He alright up there, alone?" Cara asks while the two climb down to the lower ship, joining Celeste. She was currently cleaning off some of Mando's weapons, while the two discussed about their soon to be mission.

"Yeah." Mando tells her while leaning on the ships wall beside Celeste, who was seated on a cargo box.

Once Cara eyes the large variety of the weapons in front of her, hanging on the wall. Her eyes instantly sparkle, and her jaw drops in awe. Weapons were defiantly Caras thing, which Celeste has to remind herself about. Never know what amazing gift she could find for the woman on their travels.

"Pick one." Mando tells her which who immediately takes a weapon off the wall to examine.

"You trust the contract?" She asks while placing the weapon back before picking up the smoke grenade, and playfully tossing it in the air.

"Not particularly. He and I had a run-in last time I was there on some guild business." Mando explains which made Celeste scoff to herself, before standing up from her seat.

"Which I had almost managed to kill." Celeste comments while handing the woman the sniper she had just finished cleaning.

"Then why are we going?" She asks while getting the feel of the weapon Celeste just handed her, while she went to find another weapon to clean.

"I don't have a choice. You saw what happened on Sorgan. They'll keep sending hunters. The kid will never be safe until the Imp is dead." Mando explains to Cara, who replaces the sniper for a rifle instead.

"And you're okay with bringing him back there?" She asks while getting the feel for the rifle in her hands, while Celeste picks up the pistol off the wall.

"Not really. That's why I'm bringing you." Mando says causing Cara to smirk at the man, before the ship begins to violently shake.

They then immediately begin to get tossed around, causing Celeste manages to bump aggressively into Cara, and causing Celeste to almost be thrown to the floor. But before she could hit the floor Mando grabs her arm mid-fall, and pulls her up towards the ladder.

Immediately she climbs up the upper deck to see the kid pressing random buttons and stirring the ships stick shift violently with his little paws. Just as she took one step to stop the child, she immediately falls onto her ass, leaving Mando to toss himself over her body and towards the kid. Celeste tried to get up multiple times, but gives up after the fifth time, before watching Cara grab ahold of the little one while Mando fixed the ship.

Just as the ship stopped shaking and everything was turned back to normal, Cara immediately set the child onto the seat beside Celeste who was still laying helplessly on the ground.