chapter 70

Tyrone's POV
I stopped as she was about to orgasm and just stared at her . Her eyes wanting, needing and hungry for me but not so soon I may be her ex-husband but am her dominant , her dominant daddy.
"Tyrone why did you stop"she said . I laid on top of her looking down at how fucking gorgeous she looked .
"Tyrone why did you fucking stop answer me "she said .
I leaned over and kissed her neck as my fingers made their way to her throbbing erect clit . She moaned my name just how I love it . As she was about to come again I removed my finger from her clit she looked so desperate .

I looked into her sexy amber eyes .
"Fuck you Tyrone ! "She said . I didnt say a word I just looked at her admiring her beauty and sex appeal.
I got up from the bed and went over to pick my trouser , I took a key and went back on the bed I unlocked Heart's handcuff and threw it on the floor and laid beside her .
"Fine then , might as well do it myself "she said and got on top of me , she thrust my cock inside her , she was somehow tight despite the fact that my son popped out of her vagina .

She began to ride me ,she is a great rider am very impressed . She was pushing me over the edge , her waist was small as she moved it I held it and controlled her movements , her big sexy boobs bounced as she humped on me . She wants me so much I can feel it ...and so do I want her too . The need and desire to have this has been eating me up that I knew if I didnt have her this week I could have opted to kidnap her .
"You want me tiger... you know you do ... come get it "she said and before I know it she goes out of me and runs out of the room .
I followed her she is such a slow runner well maybe am just faster than her . I caught her and held her waist with my arms she laughed . I bent her over on the kitchen counter and thrust inside her she gasped as I stroked . I spanked her ass she let out a soft moan .

Then out of nowhere she got out of me again and ran back to the bedroom I couldnt hold onto her to prevent her from escaping because we were both naked nothing to grip on just bare hot skin .
When I got into the bedroom she laid on the bed her legs spread wide open displaying her sweet pink pussy for me .
Her hand slowly slid to her moist cunt , she began to rub herself .
"Doesnt it remind you of something , does it excite you? "She said so seductively. I hadnt even noticed my hand was already stroking my erect cock .
"Come to me ...come to your sexy kitten my dominant daddy "she said she was turning me extremely on not anywhere close to any girl I have ever been with .
I went over to the bed in a speed of lightning, she was also surprised at how fast I landed on top of her.

I kissed her neck as she let out soft sweet moans .
"Make love to me Tyrone , fucking make me yours again ! I want you .. I need you "she said , fuck !You make me so turned on Heart !
"I have been wanting to do this to fuck you like my bitch , you make me so turned on every fucking single day you have no idea how I jack off every night to you . I will fuck you deep and hard fill you with my hot cum that when you walk tommorrow you will just be dripping my cum in your panties"I said .
"Too bad ... I wont wear any panties "she said .

"Perfect choice always ready just how I like it "I said.
I spread her legs wide and raised them to her chest they rested on my arms . In one stroke I was deep inside her she gasped at my massive dick going so deep into her .
I began to stroke , she closed her eyes .
"I want to see your sexy amber eyes , "I said she opened them and looked at me . I went so deep and gentle and she loved it . She moaned my name
"Make me come Tyrone .. please"she said .
"My sweet baby , I will make you come , spill all my seeds into your sweet tight pussy"I said , wait my sweet pussy .She and I may be divorced but shes still my submissive shes still mine and only mine .
I held her tightly and stroked deeper she held me , her hands on my back stroking gently. We kissed . We both came she moaned inside my mouth . I released all my cum inside her .
I rolled over to the side we were breathing so heavily.
"That was amazing "I said .
"Very amazing "she said .
I took the comforter to cover ourselves and drew her to me to lay her head on my chest.
"My mom must be so worried , I didnt tell her how long I would be out ."she said .
"I already told her I was going to meet you ."I said .
"Well after the situation I caught her in I doubt she will need me around the house"she said .
"Let me guess , she and Nate were making wierd noises "I said . She laughed .
"How did you know?"she asked .
"He was really into your mom whenever we were together he would remark at how sexy and gorgeous your mom is , he told me he would pass by the house to show her some decor since she wanted to see it "I said.
"And indeed he showed her the decor alright"she said .
"Would you want him to be with your mom?"I asked .
"Nate is a very sweet , supportive and loving guy plus hes a good fucker just like you. My mom has been very lonely maybe hes what she needs "She said . Am impressed at how she wants her mom to be happy and find love again .
"He seems to make her happy and feel loved "she said
"Will you call him daddy if he marries your mom ?"I asked

"Me call Nate daddy ? "She said and laughed .
"Its just plain wierd like so plain wierd , how would you feel if I walk downstairs and you stand next to Nate and am like hey daddy can I have a banana "?she said
I laughed .
"Maybe just paps "I said .
"We both know who daddy is dont we"she said and looked at me , those words made my cock hard again.
"The only daddy that can make me come over and over again "she said softly . I got on top of her .
"The only daddy that can make you moan "I said and thrust inside her . She let out soft moans .
Time for round two .....