Nayeon | Attention

Category: Fluff, Angst, and NSFW (HighSchool AU)

-

What wasn't there to love about, Im Nayeon? She was: pretty, popular, rich, and taken. It was like a shockwave that ran through the campus, when word of the "young and wild". Im Nayeon had been tamed. And by you nonetheless.

You two were the power couple of, JYP Academy and no one dared to stand in your way. Well except for one. The all mighty jock of JYP, Yoo Jeongyeon. She was everything you would expect from one too: she was handsome, had great hair, and had every girl in the school falling for her.

And you honestly really wouldn't have had a problem with her, until you found her with Nayeon attached to her hip and your girlfriend's arm around her shoulders. You could feel your heart seize in your chest, as you watched them laugh; surrounded by all the kids who had mocked you, your whole life. It was just cruel irony that you ended up dating their ring leader; and ended up falling in love with her.

How blind could you be? You shook your head as you walked back down the hall, taking Nayeon's scrunchie off your wrist and shoving it into your pocket. Forcing back the tears that threatened to spill, as you walked to your car; your phone lighting up with your girlfriend's face as she called you, you wiped away the tears as you threw your phone in the backseat, driving home.

You woke up the next morning with dry eyes and a slight headache, as you looked at all the missed calls and hundreds of messages from Nayeon. Ignoring them as you got dressed for school; throwing your bag over your shoulder as you walked to your car, and drove to the one place you dreaded most.

You parked your car, as you walked to the front of the school, to meet up with your friends: the star student Park Jihyo, the cheerful Kim Dahyun, the free spirit Son Chaeyoung, and the ever quiet Chou Tzuyu.

A small smile grew on your lips as you spotted them, watching how Chaeyoung hopelessly flirted with an oblivious Tzuyu and an exuberant Dahyun bugging the hell out of Jihyo, as she tried to finish the work for her infinite amount of AP classes. You let out a laugh as you put a hand on Dahyun's shoulder so she would face you, smiling as she brought you into a hug, "Hey, Y/N! Are you okay?" Her smile seemed to falter slightly as she looked you over.

You forced a smile, "Yeah. Why?" Dahyun opened her mouth to speak again, before she closed it; looking into your eyes as she squeezed your wrist, the exact spot where Nayeon's scrunchie was normally placed. She frowned at you, as you were the only one to see it; a sad look in her eyes, before she let go of your wrist and a smile returned to her lips.

"Nothing, Y/N-ah. You just looked tired." You gave her a small nod in understanding, as you sat beside Jihyo; looking at the complex work in front of her. You just shook your head at the amount of work the girl put herself through, she was already perfect but no matter what you told her; she always strived for more. But as you looked up from her, your eyes were drawn to the girl who had just walked onto campus, your girlfriend: Im Nayeon.

But your eyes weren't just drawn to her, they were drawn to the jacket she was wearing. The unmistakable black and gold of JYP Academy, with the most notable last name written in bold letters on the back, Yoo.

Your teeth clenched as you watched your girlfriend walk into the school, seeming to not notice the looks she got as she passed, and the unmistakable star athlete right at her heels. Trailing the older like a lost puppy. But all you could see was red; and you were furious.

When the final bell rang, you got out of the school as fast as you could; the sound of your heart breaking echoing in your ears, throughout the day. But the second you got out, you got in your car and drove home. Finally making it to your room, as you closed the door and layed down on your bed, somehow falling asleep.

You awoke to a dark room, and the sound of tapping against your window; you listened to the rhythm of the taps, knowing exactly who it was. "Open." You faced your ceiling, there was no point looking, as the window opened then shut. It took a couple seconds but the bed beside you dipped, as arms encircled themselves around you.

"What's wrong?" Nayeon's voice seemed foreign to your ears, her head resting on your chest.

"Why don't you ask, Jeongyeon?" Your words came out with more venom then you intended, as you felt Nayeon flinch against you.

"I didn't mean for that happen, Y/N. I just wanted the..." you cut her off.

"Attention." Nayeon nodded against you, "Well you had mine." You suddenly felt a weight settle upon you as you looked up, to Nayeon who began straddling you, her eyes were filled with hurt.

"Then why didn't you tell me?" Nayeon placed a kiss on your lips, "I told you, I love you. Why would I go back on it for, Yoo Jeongyeon. She's already dating, Park Jihyo." Your eyes widened at your friends name, as you finally connected the dots.

"I'm a pabo." Nayeon laughed.

"It's okay, Jagi. But I feel like I really owe it to you, to make for what I did." You gave her a questioning look before she began kissing down your neck. Leaving a trail of nips and licks as she descended. Her hands roamed under your shirt as you nuzzled into your chest, pushing your shirt up to expose your stomach; as she left a small trail off kisses downward. Your breath became heavy with every kiss, "Can I?"

You nodded as Nayeon flashed you a small smile, exposing her bunny teeth. As she unbuttoned and unzipped your pants, lifting up your hips as she brought your pants and underwear down in one fluid motion. Leaving you bare, as she kissed her way down your thighs; as she ran her nails over your heated flesh. Slowly parting your legs, to reveal your aching core. Nayeon smiled as she gently blew on it. Giggling at how that made you tense.

No more words were exchanged as she placed soft kisses around your core, lapping at your essence as began to spill out. She carefully slid a finger into her trembling core. Every thrust of her finger was accompanied by a kiss, a suck, a lick, pushing her towards the sweet release.

Nayeon could hear the moans and gasps, and almost strangled cries when you bit her lip to keep herself from yelling out your lover's name and she savored every curse, both in your native tongue and not and rewarded you with another finger that slid into her over-stimulated bundle of nerves with ease, two fingers now doing their satisfying work until she felt the muscles around her digits contract harshly. The high came and went quickly, kisses and now slower thrusts accompanying the orgasm until Nayeon was sure you were done.

You breathing was labored as Nayeon crawled back to you, her face slightly wet with your juices as she brought her fingers to her lips, "Good as always." You rolled your eyes, as you wrapped your arms around her neck, and pulled her into a kiss. Tasting yourself on her lips.

"You're right. Not bad." Nayeon smiled as she shook her head, looking down at you as your eyes became dark, "Well you had your fun. But now..." You flipped your positions so a very shocked Nayeon laid beneath you. As you leaned down to kiss her.

"It's my turn."

-
Credit - @/twiceinadream on tumblr.