Lonely

3rd POV
      Jeff and bloody painter finally arrived to the mansion. Jeff opened the door for bloody painter to come in. He walked in and Jeff closed the door. Jeff put on his hoodie and hugged himself as they walked Over to slendy's office.

     They knocked and heard "come in". Jeff opened the door and let bloody painter in. He closed the door and took off his Hoodie. Inside was the guy with the blue mask and black goo spilling out off the holes and sally. Slendy looked a bit stressed, so Bloody painter said "do you want us to come back later, you look stressed".

     Slender shook his and said "it's fine, I just need some water, I'll be back in a minute" and teleported to the kitchen. It was silent in the room. Till the guy in the mask said "what's in the box". Jeff looked down and bloody painter said "drawing's". Sally jumped up and said "oh can I see". Bloody painter set the box down on the chair and said "let's wait till slender comes back".

     "How old are you" the guy in the mask asked. "13" Jeff wrote down on a sheet of paper and gave it to ej also writing "What's your name" as he gripped onto his sweater hoping he doesn't yell at him. "I'm eyeless jack or for short EJ" he said quietly understanding what Jeff was doing.

    After another 3 minutes slender came back. "Alright, all I need is the drawings that haven't happened yet" slendy said. "Jack, sally mind helping us" bloody painter asked. The two nodded and began to show Jeff drawings to see if they happened or not. A few drawings made ej and Jeff blush.

They finally sorted the ones that have happened and the ones that haven't. The only ones that where left where the ones he so desperately wanted to hide. Once he saw those drawing he snatched them away from the group. "Jeff we need to see these drawings" bloody painter said. Jeff stood up with the box almost close to tears. Jeff looked ready to cry but he didn't, he just ran out of the door with the box in his hands. Ej got up and went after Jeff.

Jeff shut his door and locked it. He slid down and placed the box down next to him. His body was shaking. He hugged his knees and put his head on his knees. He was having a panic attack.

Ej knocked on the door and waited till Jeff opened the door. Jeff didn't say anything cause he didn't want to get yelled at for talking. Instead he got up and shakily unlocked the door. He opened the door and ej saw Jeff trembling. "You.....ok?" He asked.

Jeff flinched and stepped away from the door. Ej stepped forward and Jeff stepped back. Ej grabbed Jeff's arm and Jeff finally decided to say well scream something. "Don't hurt me! I'm sorry! I-I d-d-dont d-do a-anything, I s-swear". No one but ej and slender heard him. Ej let go of his arm and said "hey I'm not gonna hurt, you didn't do anything wrong".

Slender appeared in the room and the rest came running in. "What happened" they all yelled. Jeff flinched and covered his ears. His eyes shut tight, afraid to open them because he knows he would cry. He didn't want to be hurt because of it.

    Every time Jeff cries in the past he would get hurt by many people even if they didn't even know him. Slender noticed and said "alright everyone out". They didn't question him so they left except ej. "My child go, He needs his space, for a while" slender said. Ej looked down and nodded.

  Once ej left slender looked at Jeff. His breathing was quick and he was trembling. The voices in his head were loud and Jeff was scared. "Hey its ok, don't worry no one is gonna hurt you, your parents are dead, it's gonna be ok no one can hurt you" slender said. Jeff nodded and opened his eyes. Jeff was still trembling a bit but it wasn't as bad as before. The voices were still there but they decreased a bit.

    "Come now child, go to sleep, you need rest" slender said. Jeff nodded and headed over to his bed. Slender smiled and teleported away. Jeff got onto his bed and curled into the sheets. Jeff felt lonely. Then again when didn't he feel lonely. He had no friends, no one to care about him, he had a brother but he didn't care him just like his parents, and his uncle.

    The only person that knew about Jeff was this girl named Lucille. She was Jeff's cousin. He only trusted her because they always been there since birth. She was his only family that cared about him. He felt bad cause he knew that she won't care about him anymore if she found out what happened to him.

At some point Jeff finally fell asleep. It's been so long since Jeff has slept. That was partially what made him go insane.

Jeff wasn't ok and the others tried to figure out what was wrong. Jeff is like all of creepy pastas combined but that's a story for later. Ej specifically took interest in Jeff and wanted to find out what was wrong.

       Jeff misses Lucille very much. He wish he was being cradled in her arms as he cried his eyes out. He wanted the person he can trust to be there for him. Of course he knew all about Lucille. She's also a creepy pasta. Jeff of course already knew that. He didn't care cause he knew he wasn't normal either.

      The end of part 4