Chapter 2

Hiro's POV

Well, we're here. The gang and I went inside and looked for our lab. I see… things are… specifically… same. "Well!" Wasabi said and yawned "Who wants to eat? I brought California Maki! With some WASABI!"

"Okay" Penny said "Just make sure you don't spill Wasabi on your shirt again…"

The gang, except Wasabi who looked a bit annoyed, laughed.

"Haha!" Fred said and placed his arm over Penny's shoulders "This girl's got great humor!"

Somehow, I felt jealous a bit.

You see, I kinnda like Penny, I don't know if she likes me back though…

I gave Fred a glare. Fred seemed to notice since he quickly pulled his arm back to his side. At the same time, Honey seemed to notice too. She gave me a smirk. I quickly sticked my tounge out and she laughed. I see, this day's gonna be pretty normal…

"So how about we unpack our stuff and look in our dorm?" Gogo suggested. We all nodded. We unpacked and opened the blue door at the right side of the room. The dorm still seemed the same. We arrange our things, chose our beds… so our bed position is like:

Wasabi      Honey     Fred       Me      Penny     Gogo

So that's our position…

"Now lets go eat that Maki!" Honey said as we finshed preparing.

Then Penny place her pointer up, telling us to wait then went to the corner where a cage is at.

Roof! Roof! Roof!

Wait a second! That's Bolt! "Bolt!" all of us shouted together.

Then Bolt came out running around the room, looking very happy, then came to me. I rubbed and petted his head. "Hey buddy!!!" I said. He barked.

"Now, lets eat some maki?" Penny said.

At the 'eat some maki' part, Bolt dashed towards Wasabi. He looks very excited to eat.

"Alright, Bolt! Wasabi here has a different pack of maki just for you!" Wasabi said to Bolt. Then, Bolt barked with joy. Then we went out and ate some yummy maki!

~4 mins later~

"Hey Penny, Hiro!" Gogo said "Fred, Honey, Wasabi and I are gonna get some more snacks. Can you guard the lab?" Penny and I nodded "Good" she said closing the door "I'm counting on you two!" and the door is now completely closed.

I guess, its just you and I, Penny. Wait! I could ask Penny if she can help me make the robot I 'm planning to make!

"Uhhh, Penny…" I said and she looked at me "I was just th-" I was cut off by me tripping on the floor. I squeezed my eyes closed ready for the impact, until I realized I was close to Penny when I tripped. I slowly opened my eyes, seeing Penny do the same.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

I can't be in this position right now…

I'm on top of her, with our faces inches away, our noses were lightly touching, which made me blush so much. She has the same face as I do right now. Though, I really wanted to lean in so badly! I tried my best to control myself.

Ok, this is awkward.

"Uhh, Hiro?" Penny said.

Suddenly all my thoughts disappeared and I quickly stood up and helped her. She blushed and thanked me. Then everything else? They were normal now…