two months <33

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ˏˋ ᴴᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʷᵒ ᵐᵒⁿᵗʰˢ, ᵇᵃᵇʸ !

❛ you are my fulfilled wish ❜

–– – ––– –– –––– – ––

hey, peachy! I know our two month anniversary was last month but I just felt the need to post this as soon as I could.

so, two months since we've been loving each other wholeheartedly. I'm so glad and beyond happy to have you in my life. these two months spent with you were heavenly. I cherish each and every second with you, babe.

two months from now we were both strangers to each other. I met our friend remedy for the first time and she was the same bubbly remy we know now. I saw you with her once and you just,, gave me quite a feeling you know?

you were so mysterious and I felt as if I had to get to know you somehow. so the next day I approached remedy again and asked her about you. and she even asked me if I had a crush on you. and honestly, I was flustered after hearing that and told her I was just asking haha-

oh please, it was quite obvious I had a crush on you because why else would I feel nervous about texting you and when I told rem I was nervous she told me the classic "he doesn't bite" and told me you were a nice person.

I trusted her words and finally got the courage to text you and interact with you. you know how many minutes would pass and I would just stare at your texts wondering what to write next.

and surprisingly, we had a lot of things in common and at that time I would call my sister and rant to her about how " soulmate material " you are lol.

our first date is something I will never forget, honestly. I remember even having a mental breakdown lmao-

so yeth, our first date went perfectly and after our date I endedupatyourplaceandohmygod

I fell in love with how caring you are but at the same time how blunt you are. I love how you don't sugarcoat anything and speak the truth even if the other person doesn't want to hear it. you're unique and perfect in everyway and I'm so glad to be your one and only girlfriend.

over these past few weeks I got to know a lot more about you that I had no idea about before. I won't say it here, but just know that you don't have to worry about it with me anymore.

I'm always here for you, amory. you have me now, yeah? promise me you won't keep any secrets from me now. it makes me feel as if I don't deserve to know the truth.

I trust you to the point where I'm ready to give my own life for you, okay? so please, you mean more than just the universe to me and I love you more than cats and andy biersack and that's a l o t okAy ):

I'm always here whenever you need me and whenever you don't. because to me, you come first before anything. I always think of your well being when you're at work and I even get worried sometimes that if something ever went wrong I can lose you forever and I don't want that.

I want to spend my whole life with you, amory. and I know I've said this a lot of times but it's true. my love for you is true and loyal. I can never think of somebody while being your girlfriend- well andy biersack is an exception but it's not like I can ever meet him-

that was a joke btw ): I don't even think about him as much as I think about you everyday.

please know that I love you more than the word itself can express.

you're my one and only true and first love, park amory.

forever yours,
alev <2

forever yours,alev <2