Thinking of you

Hate that i love you (2)

It was a huge relief on me when i left him, feels like the stone was lift off on my chest and i can finally breath again. Living my life happier than i can be before, then i thought... what if i didn't left Loki, and i confronted him about our relationship. Maybe i could have ended it in a better way than just leaving him like that.

He still come cross your mind often, after all ,you loved him, maybe even now.

You dress yourself to get to work, it was another beautiful day. Another day to miss him again, walking towards the bus stop. Looking to your left for any signs that the bus is finally near, but what you saw was different.

He was there, a few walk from you. Looking at you with a glint of sadness and regret, you really didn't hate him, you can't afford to hate him when you should because deep down you still loved him.

You felt not ready for whatever he is going to say, fortunately the bus came. He started to walk over but you run to the bus, waiting for all other passenger to get down or get in first.

When you had step in, you ask the driver to close the door right away in panic. The driver look at you worried but he just close the door as you requested.

He chase after the bus, shouting "Y/n let's talk please!" it was a word you heard from him for the first time, and hearing him say my name again after so long it felt , i felt warmt. Reminds me of the old days when he was still sweet and caring.
Suddenly he pop up from thin air beside you, you cursed under your breath, forgetting that he is a God and a master of magic.

"Please talk to me Y/n"he breaths out, the many people were shook to see Loki magically appeared beside you on your seat. Yet he brush it off.

You grab your earphones and played a music, closing your eyes to try and shut him off. You were not ready, he was determined so he pulled your earphones.

"Let's talk, after it i'll leave you alone if that's what you want" he sighs, eyes teary.

"What do we have to talk about? Aren't you glad i left just like that, you don't have to deal with my pathetic self anymore"she hissed lowly at him,

"I have no excuse for treating you the way i did, but i am sorry"

"Sorry will not change anything Loki" he just look at you with those sad eyes that you know you can't resist, trying not to cry.

Sighing you turn your head to him, he was still pleading for you to talk.

When the bus came to it's next stop, you pulled him out of the bus and walk towards the nearest coffee shop.

It was a shop two blocks away from your job and you needed to get coffee anyway.

As you both sat at the farthest part of the cafe, you glared at him, now you have notice how his hair look messy and frizzy, eyebags visible and fidgeting

"How did you even found me?"you hiss lowly.

"I had Stark look for you, after you left i couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, felt like i could not breat nor do any work. I was alive but dead inside"he looks up to you, continuing to talk. This took you off gaurd, was he really this miserable?

"I was so unsure of your love for me back then, any time i felt like you will go after Thor or any man once i have my back on you"he starts actually explaining

"You have proven to me that you will love me and only me, but all i did was hurt your feelings till, i had physically hurt you that night. I'm sorry"he spoke again

"you scar me mentally and hurt me physically because you don't trust me?" You said anger fuels you to the core

"I'm sorry y/n, i really. I know i cannot fix what i had broken, yet i still want the remains of it because it is still you tha i love, even if it's broken"tears were threatening to fall, and you just can't hold it in any longer.

"I hate you so much for making me miserable while were together , but what i hate more is i still love you after all of it"you cry, Loki grabs a tissue to wipe your tears but you slap his hand away still frustrated.

"Don't touch me"you hiss

"I made you cry again, sorry"you can tell how sorry he was, you've been in relationship with him for years that you can tell if he is or not.

"You don't know, that night gave me nightmares, but at the end of the dream you open the door again and hug me, say how sorry you are like how you are right now". You said while still sobbing.

"I have to go"you stood up quickly  grabbing your coffee on the counter and run to your work place.

__**

Yes, this too also has a happy ending draft.