Unknown Father

Title: Unknown Father

What it contains: Polyamorous relationship, OT7 x [Y/N] (+a surprise at the end)

(Stream EGO btw! Let's reach 25mil for Hobi's Bday!)

~Enjoy!~

"Guys!" [Y/N] shouted while clutching the little device in her hands

"Guys!" [Y/N] shouted while clutching the little device in her hands. A million questions swimming through her head.

"Noona?" Jungkook came rushing in first, "What's wrong?" he rushed by your side, freezing once he saw what you were holding in your hands as he gulped.

"[Y/N]?!" The rest of the guys filed into your room panting and catching their breaths, "Are you ok [Y/N]-Ah?" Seokjin came into your other side, opposite of Jungkook, holding your shoulder reassuringly. He shook you abit to break you out of your trance but stopped when you weren't responding. He looked to where you and Jungkook were staring and let out a loud gasp.

"Everyone in the living room. Now."

You were sitting in the center of the couch surrounded by the boys

You were sitting in the center of the couch surrounded by the boys. On the left was Taehyung, while on your right is Hobi. Yoongi sat next to Tae while Jungkook was sitting on the floor in front of him with Jimin sitting beside Tae. Namjoon and Jin were standing in front of the table facing the opposite of the rest of the members.

Everyone was looking nervous and excited at the same time but you were still in a state of shock.

"Ok," Jin spoke up, breaking the deafening silence, his face turning red as everyone focused their attention on the eldest, "Who was the last person to have sex with [Y/N]?"

Everyone instantly turned red at the question, the room suddenly feeling hot as everyone faced away from each other. sooner enough namjoon slowly raised his hand, face turning into a tomato. Jungkook looked at his hyung raising his hand whilst he raised his own as well, cheeks turning redder by the second. The rest soon followed leaving everyone with at least one hand in the air, including Jin.

"W-why do you ask, hyung?" Jimin questioned.

Jin took a deep breath before coughing and holding his chin up to look at his dongsaengs in front of him.