Chapter 22

A/N: another chapter here! Sorry it took me forever to upload! My computer was going crazy and it was super slow so I had to get it fixed, so yeah sorry again! anyways enjoy! :)

Jade P.O.V

I widened my eyes as I stared at the folded paper. Had Ashton left this here? My eyes snapped to the window, it was closed! I looked back at the teddy bear and I felt my heart thump with love. Did that mean Ashton cared more about our love then what we were? He always said he did, but yesterday...I dont know what happened yesterday!

The sudden ring of my phone made me jump. I turned to my bed and grabbed my phone looking at the caller id. It was Ashton! I bit on my lip, should I answer him?

I sighed, your being dumb Jade! Just answer him! "Hello?" I answered quietly, "Morning Jade Bear. Where you sleeping?" Ashton asked quietly. His voice made my heart rate go up, how I missed him and it had barely been one day! I was starting to get pathetic.

Did love make you like this?

"No I was already awake" I said quietly too. Ashton stayed quiet for a while "Did you see what I left you?" he asked suddenly. I smiled slowly and held the bear to me "Yes I did" I said "Do you like it?" Ashton asked. "Yeah I do, thank you" I said trying to not show how much I loved the bear.

"Im glad you like it, I was going to give it to you the day of the fair, but you had won that other bear so I thought I might as well given it to you some other day." he said. I smiled, no wonder he didnt want me to win the bear!

I didnt answer Ashton, I just heard him breath. "Jade...baby I'm sorry for upsetting you yesterday" he said. I stayed quiet "I really am sorry Jade! I didnt want to get you sad, I just.....we..we had to talk about it baby" he said gently.

The knot in my throat returned and I took a long deep breath "Jade?" Ashton asked. I sighed "I knew we had to talk about it some time Ashton....I just..I didnt think we would talk about it so...soon" I finished trying to gulp the knot away.

Ashton cleared his throat "I know Im sorry baby, I know it hurts you to talk about it and I promise I wont mention it again" he said. I frowned a bit confused and I stayed silent. "Forgive me Jade Bear? Please?" Ashton asked quietly. I gulped again feeling guilty, it wasnt Ashton's fault really. We were what we were. I think it was more of my fault. We did have to talk about it but yesterday, I dont know, I just let it get to me.

"Please Jade Bear. I'm sorry, you know I love you and.....you're right....our love is all that matters" Ashton said. I smiled and rolled my eyes, I could never be mad at Ashton! I loved him too much! "You dont have to apologize baby, Im the one who's sorry, I guess I kind of...over reacted" I whispered the last words.

"No you didnt Jade, it was a normal reaction. I guess it was too soon to mention it" Ashton said "But I wont mention it again" he said quickly. I breathed a sigh of relief. I didnt really want to talk about it in a long time. I knew we would have to talk about it some day, but for now... all I wanted to do was forget about what we were and love Ashton with all of my heart!

"I love you Ashton" was all I said. "I love you too Jade" Ashton said happily. I smiled, I could practically hear the smile on his face. "Can I see you today cutie?" Ashton asked. I frowned "Not today baby, I promised Mel I would hang out with her" I said sadly. Ashton groaned "but I miss you!" he said, I giggled I could almost picture his adorable face pouting.

"I miss you too baby, but I promised" I said feeling myself blush, at least Ashton missed me the same as I missed him. "What are you girls doing anyways?" he asked. I smiled sheepishly "uhh Christmas shopping" I answered quietly. Ashton groaned again "More? How many more stuff can you buy?" he asked. I giggled "As much as I need Ashton" I said shaking my head and laying on the bed.