The big gay

Your POV

It's a Saturday night and I'm in my bed singing songs in a kermit voice. What is happening to me. Is this what love makes you do? No, I'm just on crack. I should probably go to sleep.. I grab my diary and then I decide I want to sleep. "I'm gonna go to bed.."
I say while accidentally dropping the diary on my floor.
"Ah, fuck.." I mutter. I somehow manage to slide off of the bed and bang my head on the floor.
"OWW!!" I yowl.
My first concern is not my safety. However, I do wonder if I have a concussion, I decide it's best to worry about my diary first. I open my diary and I see that all is well.
*sigh* I slide it under my bed, I slowly crawl on to the bed like the spider that horrified me in my sleep in third grade. Let's not get in to my childhood trauma.
"Goodnight Mrs piggy." I whisper, pulling the covers over myself.

  *5:21 AM*

*RINGRINGRING*
"What the fuck.." I grab my ringing phone and see it's Robin.
"oH-" I yell, as I pick up the phone.
"HI Y/N I NEED YOU TO OPEN YOUR FRONT DOOR WHEN I KNOCK ON IT IN A FEW MINUTES" I hear the familiar voice yell at me.
"O-okay.." I stutter.
I hang up the phone and slide my slippie slippers on, I run to the front door and wait. Soon enough I hear knocking, I open the door to see robin with a box of doughnuts and a rose in her mouth. it's pouring rain and I spotted Lightning.
"Hi" she says, with a wide grin while also digesting some of the roses stem by accident.
"Hey.." I say with a smile. I gesture for her to come inside.
She comes in and sits on my couch, puts the doughnuts on the coffee table, and stuffs a Boston cream doughnut in her mouth.
I sit next to her.
"What brings you here? So.." I look up at the clock. "Early?"
"I missed you" she replies with a grin.
I think I'm blushing. Help.
"I missed.. you.. too.. heh.." I say, awkwardly.

A few minutes of silence go by, and then I notice robin fell asleep.
I chuckle and also fall asleep

*meanwhile in mikes basement*
3rd person uwu
"Shit. Shit. Shit." Dustin says to himself.
Mike groans, "what the fuck, D u s t i n?! I was sleeping."
Dustin shrugs and stands up.
"We need to e a t, then we need to f i n d s u z i e" Dustin says in a Karen tone.
Lucas sits up, "How do we even know where she went?!"
Dustin stares at Lucas.
"She was just in Hawkins, you demented donkey. She couldn't have gone far. Let's go!" He says, stumbling up the stairs.
Mike and Lucas look at each other and run after him.
Will slowly sits up.
"guys?"

A/N Sorry it was so short and sorry I took so long, my school dance was last night and I wore a tuxedo it was dope. My friend got harassed by a teacher and he got arrested, five girls threw up in the bathroom, I danced with my crush, my friend had six mental breakdowns, there was a lot of drama but it was really fun mostly because of my crush anyway more chapters coming very soon. The next one is gonna be about finding Suzie. The whole party + scoops troop will be there, and Nancy, and Jonathon. It will be epic. (Top 10 anime crossovers)