Mori POV

Well all I can say is that we started dating yesterday and we'll it's been fun but we have to go see tamaki for a second mitskuni is very confused and he's cute when he's confused to but we need to check to see if we are anywhere related to each other first.

Honey POV
I'm very confused as to why he wants to check if we are related I mean of course we're not...right? Takashi would have known if we were related and if we were then we wouldn't be dating we would just be friends. We went to see tamaki and it was the worst we found out that we are cousins and now are being forced to break up but nobody knows we are together should we stay together or break up. "Mitskuni I will give you three days to decide what to do in that case I will also have my mind made up by then as well.
He said looking very upset and sad "ok" I said as I was starting to cry I felt the tears bubble up in my eyes and I couldn't stop them this time I actually cried.

Mori POV
When honey started to cry I felt so bad for it but I knew what we had to do even if it was the hardest thing we have ever done. For once I started to feel a little bit of tears and instead of hiding them I let it go and I cried a little "please don't cry takashi I know what we have to do I don't have to wait three days I feel so bad for this" he said still crying "ok mitskuni what do we need to do and please don't feel bad it's going to be ok" I say trying to comfort him even tho I'm crying to.

Honey POV
I told him we needed to break up and he agreed after that has been the worst days of our lives it sucks without takashi near me.
I tried to be positive but that just didn't seem to work it hurts like crazy without takashi so in front of everyone I ran up to him yelled his name jumped into his arms and kissed him on the lips.  
For a little while he kissed back but then violently pushed me away I asked him what was wrong and he ignored me and I felt so bad cause he turned away and walked off now I was alone in the hallway without anyone.

Sorry this one is so short I'm still working on the story I am just a little sick today but hope you guys enjoy this.