Chapter 3: The Sound of Chaos

"I'm not gonna give you the Emotinizer you crazy lunatic" Moster said angrily. The plant lifted up Moster to right in front of Aki.

"Really now. You know what I can do" Roxy proudly stated.

"Oh you're silly little chaos aura. That trick can only do so much" Moster teased.

"Oh but not when it's infused directly into you" Roxy said manically. Moster smiled at the thought.

"You created a chaos drug didn't you?" Moster questioned slyly.

"Oh you're smart. But it's about time that weapon is given to me" Roxy said, fully ready to cause chaos.

More vines wrapped around Moster's hand and squeezed it. The Emotinizer popped out of his hand and the plant caught it, bringing it to Roxy. She pressed the three buttons on the side and the weapon seemed to malfunction. It didn't seem to be able to pick a singular form.

"I don't think it's supposed to be doing that. Oh well, it'll just cause more chaos to ensue" Roxy said manically.

Moster shocked the plant and it let go of him. He leapt at Roxy at lightning fast speeds but Roxy was ready, hitting him with a face full of mace. Before Moster could get up, the plant grabbed his ankle and threw him into the air. Roxy used the plant to leap up, hitting him with a giant hammer and slamming him against a wall.

"That should take care of you. Now what shoul-WHAT THE. '' Roxy screamed turning around. Pix was right behind him with a long bow-staff. Pix, before Roxy could do anything, opened up their mouth a screamed louder than humanly (or creaturely) possible. Roxy fell down throwing the weapon out of her hand. The plant also reacted, dropping everyone. The weapon landed next to Aki, who picked it up.

"UGH YOU LITTLE CREATURE. YOURE SO DEAD" Roxy screamed.

"Pix, I thought you were mute?" TJ questioned. Pix just shrugged.

"Come on guys. Let's beat up the chaos freak" Aki said with full malice.

"Oh no you won't" Roxy said determined. He spread out his arms as a purple and black mist covered the entire room.

Moster woke up and looked around. A thick purple and black mist swirled around him, making his vision become slightly blurry. He stood up and started to walk around. He wanted to get revenge on Roxy for taking the Emotinizer. He wanted to kill her and see her blood on the floor. He wanted to...

Moster shook his head. These weren't his thoughts. They were Roxy using her mist to get in his head. He needed to keep his head straight. But he couldn't do that. He was gay, he couldn't be straight for one day. But what if he was. Life would be...

Moster shook his head once again. He was going on a tangent. Another effect of the mist. Suddenly in the mist, he heard music. He followed the tune and found TJ with the Emotinizer and was using it as a clarinet while another one started to sing.

🎵 Oh why

A mind so frail

Why do you try not to fail

You have failed so many times

Why do you still have hope

Oh why

Can you not see

You'll need the person next to thee

They can save you from the dark

How do you not have hope

Hope hope a powerful thing

You need it for the next day

You're past is there, Do not forget

How can you not see the hope 🎵

Moster listened to this, feeling a strange feeling. He shook it off and walked up to TJ. He took the Emotinizer and it transformed into a knife. When he tried to use it to calm TJ out of the trance, he realized he didn't know how to use it. He thought it was just pressing the buttons in a certain order. He tried pressing the two buttons closest to him. As soon as he did that, a red steam that seemed to be burning came out of the holes. It seemed to merge with the mist and start to form a coherent form.

Moster looked up at what he had just caused to form. It had a large what looked like a torso with two massive arms. The hands had sharp claws that were flaming at the tips. There was no neck and the head looked like it was stuck right onto the torso. The face had six menacing eyes that flared directly at Moster. The mouth had razor sharp teeth and two huge large tusks sticking out. The monster had no legs and almost sunk into the floor. The whole monster towered over Moster.

The monster growled at Moster and pounced at him. He dove the the side and threw a knife at the monster. It went straight through the monster and into the floor. Moster super jumped into the air to avoid the monster swinging at him. The monster then grabbed up and grabbed Moster in mid air.

Suddenly a voice came into Moster's head.

"Press the middle and bottom button"

Moster, in panic, did what the voice told him. The monster seemed to calm down, dropping him and turning pink. It shrunk down into nothing, popping out everyone trapped inside.

"Ugh what happened" Aki said groggily.

"Roxy used her mist, but she must've escaped during it" Moster said, a hint of anger in his voice.

Suddenly, a voice popped in Moster's head, much different from the one before. It was the voice of Zero.

"Moster, find Liz. She left the house and I don't know where she is". Zero's voice left his head. He knew exactly where Liz was. She was at the City of Neutrone, the city of the neutrals.

Extra Scene:

Roxy got back to base, feeling worn out and defeated. Orange came up to him but Roxy ignored. He went to his desk and sat down, trying to think of a new plan.

"Madam, I have some important information if you want it" Orange said cautiously.

"What is it? It can't be worse than today" Roxy said ready for any plan.

"Well madam, in Lagool scientists found a huge deposit of Powonium. They said there could be more there then originally found" Orange explained.

"Powonium could be useful. It's used to...wait...You could... Orange send the Inferies, send the Takachos. Let's go to Lagool"