01/04/2020

Hello, my babies!!! I apologise for the gap. I got really busy at work and couldn't update. But I'm back now. I have a proposition for you guys, alright? I will update when I can, if you guys want, and you guys tell me what you want to hear about in my day to day. There is one catch, I will NOT talk about work. How does that sound, my little ones? I will talk about literally anything but work, this may be hell, but there are some innocent beans out there still, and I'm not going to be the one to ruin them.If you want to know about work, pm me, but I will NOT put anything related to work in here. I will talk about it through pm or group messages, but only if your 18+, I will not contribute to the degenerates under 18. I know that some of you degenerates are degenerates, and that's fine, but some of you need to chill and be a kid for a bit longer. Meaning, no more Hazbin Hotel, no more lemons, hell, no more limes. Go play with a stick, or make up a friend, do something that a child should be doing. I know I am not actually your parent, but, dammit, be a kid for as long as possible, and do well in school. I don't want to see any of you down here, it's not as fun as it's made out to be, it sucks. There aren't any water slides, there aren't raging parties every night, there aren't orgies every 3 feet. There is torture, brimstone, fire, and torment for eternity. Sorry about going all priest on ya there, but it's true. It sucks down here. Also, the "innocent bean" Baxter is a psycho who will gut you for the hell of it, he is adorable though. He does have issues with emotions, but he lets them out in the wrong ways too. Alastor isn't the sweetheart you guys make him out to be either, sure he won't harm anyone with out real cause, but he's dangerous either way, maybe even deadly. Aaaaand I'm on a tyraid, I'm sorry, but some of y'all needed to hear that. I honestly think the only ones of the "Hazbin Pals" that y'all properly portray are Vaggie and Charlie. Vaggie is a raging lunatic and Charlie is a naive little princess. Everyone else, myself included, has been incorrectly portrayed. As for my incorrect portrayal I am a porn star, and a flirt, but I'm not a slut, or a delicate little flower. I am also the right hand man to the leading mob boss down here. I may be powerless against Valintino and Vox, but I'm not a damsel in distress, even if I were to give that vibe, I'm a lot more powerful than I let on. I can, have, and will kill to get what I want. I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty, and if you fuck with the ones I care about, you better hope that I don't hear about it, or that your, A faster than me, B good at hiding, or C that I am in a good mood, because if it's D none of the above, your ass is fertiliser. I will defend the ones I care about, I've even gone toe to toe with Alastor over something he did to Vaggie. In other words, don't fuck with me or mi familia. Also don't get me drunk, it's never pretty, or safe..... Anywho, I had to go on that mini rant, but it's over now. Oh, one more thing, Mom won't say it as to not ruin y'all's fun, but I will, Alastor is Asexual and Aromantic.