Finding an EGG!

So if you didn't watched MHS:Ride On go watch it right now because I don't want to spoil anything.

You know in the anime of MHS Lute finds a rathalos egg but what would happen if he found a different egg find out in this story.

A day before the kinship ritual where almost every kid dreamed of because they have a chance to become a rider, Lute with his friends Chevel,Lillia,and a cat that is a flee in a felyne's fur Navirou.

Navirou:HEY!! IM NOT A FLEE IN A FELYNE FUR!!

Author:Navirou to be honest you really are a pain in the back and everyone here thinks so, also I do remember that this my story you better be lucky that I am 25% a cat lover.(sorry cat lovers no offense)

Navirou:

Okay back to story While they walk into the forest they found a really messy egg that looked like this

Okay back to story
While they walk into the forest they found a really messy egg that looked like this

When Lute picks it up he says he felt it wanted to hatch right now so they did the ritual and it hatch into a barioth

When Lute picks it up he says he felt it wanted to hatch right now so they did the ritual and it hatch into a barioth.When they got to the village they were in for an earful but the chief said it's fine but don't do it again.

A day later
The tiny baby barioth turned into a adult in one day.Of couse Lute was surprised but that didn't stop him from loving the barioth monstie.
Alright I'm to lazy to show all details of the kinship ritual so here.
Cheval:Velodrome
Lilla:didn't want to become a rider
And Lute you already know