#84

:::

Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber - Yummy😋

:::

Ariana's POV.

"Fuck oh my god Justin, be careful!" I snapped as he climbed on top of me, roughly ripping off my bra. He ignored my comment and continued to grind against my front with his own. I hissed throwing my head back. "Shh baby.."

We were coming from the little listening party his team had thrown for him celebrating his new single and video. But now here we are, snuck off into our room, naked not being able to control our raging hormones.

"What if people start to look for us?"

Justin raised up some and shrugged. "They'll be alright, besides I'm sure they'll hear your moans before anything." He smirked making me slap his shoulder.

I stared up at him taking in all of him. He was so gorgeous.

"God." He mumbled against my neck. "You're so fucking beautiful." He took ahold of my thighs in his large hands gripping them harshly. I simply hummed as I threw my head back, running my fingers on the back of his neck.

"I love the feeling of you against me." I whispered letting my hands roam through his thick hair, loving the softness. His soft moans told me that he appreciated it too.

He leaned down to my ear, his raspy voice automatically sending shivers dripping down my spine. "You know what I want you to do baby?"

Shaking my head never taking my eyes from his. "Tell me what you want me to do?" His eyes scanned my face and I saw his jaw clench tightly.

Without saying a word, his hands suddenly wrapped around the back of my neck, pulling my face inches from his. He left a short, sloppy kiss on my lips. "I want you," he spoke as he left another, it was so quick making me wonder if it had really happened. "To climb on top of my lap." He said leaving another kiss on my now pouted lips, with his unoccupied hand grabbing a fork hold of my ass. "And I want you to ride me like this.." his hand that was around my neck moved to run through my hair before shooting back down to my ass.

I bit down on my lip as I tried my hardest to hold back my moans. "I can definitely do that." I kissed his cheek, slowly down the side of his face and to his jawline.

"Don't think for a second that because you're on top, that you're in control. I want to make you feel good but you can only cum when I tell you."

His deep brown eyes peered into my own, holding my gaze as my breath shakily left my body. I could feel myself heating up the longer I stared down at him.

"Fuck! You're already so wet for me babygirl." He breathed out slowly letting his fingers make their way up my body. "Come on ari."

Using his strong hands to lift me up and position me down on his length. I could hold back and let out a loud squeal. Seconds later I felt him entering me.

"Oh fuck, baby.." I whined not moving trying to get used to the size.

Justin's voice shook as he stared up at me biting down on his lip. He looked so fucking sexy. I could feel my walls start to surround him perfectly and he sighed deeply in relief. "God baby, you never disappoint, you're so fucking good to me."

I watched as his eyes shuttered shut for a moment but once I lifted myself off of him and began to push down, his full attention was back to me.

"Fuck Ari!"

I threw my head back in ecstasy as I began riding him and moving my hips in a fast, perfect rhythm. "Oh J.." I whispered changing my paced.

"Does that feel good princess huh, does my dick feel good deep inside of you, huh?"