Coffee - コーヒー

'Am i gonna eat human?'

* your POV *

Kaneki stared a the package for a while with the look of distress and you looked at him with sympathy.

you could tell that this was gonna be hard for him, and you couldnt just let him go through that alone. You turned your back toward kaneki and faced yoshimura and touka.

"I'll be sleeping over at kaneki's place, but dont worry i'll be back in time for the morning shift" you exclaimed with a small smile.

Yoshimura nodded lightly on what you said, but touka on the other hand didnt look pleased at all, but you ignored her opinionous look. You still were mad at what she said to kaneki and you didnt know how to forgive her after that.

*touka's POV*

I watched as (y/n) and kaneki walk out through the cafe doors and i felt defeat with a little anger, i would have went after her and i wouldnt let her go with him but i needed to ask yoshimura something,

"Sigh, boss, why did you give him the meat?"

"Touka-chan, do you know the news of the organ-transplant incident that happened recently?"

"No... i dont know the details"

This caught me off guard

"How it went was that these two college students were victims of a fallen metal construction beam...one.of them,the girl, was killed off instantly, but the other, young man, was in critical condition and he urgently needed an organ transplant. So the surgeon decided to use the organs from the deacesed girl.... Those organs seemed to belong to rize-chan..."

My eyes widened in shock

"RIZE-SAN?! she's dead because of an accident!?"

"Even with ghoul regeneration abilities, it was to big of a trauma to recover from, but the fact that rize's organs were used means..."

He paused in mid-sentence so i can processes his words and thats when it clicked,

"That there is a human out there with ghoul organs transplanted into him.... Boss, h-his eye does that mean ?..."

Yoshimura turned and looked straight at me with this serious look

"Yes touka-chan it's him, this is the fisrt case i have ever encountered, his body is so close to resembling like our own."

*your POV*At Kaneki's place*

kaneki's eyes darted all around him as if like he was seeing things you couldnt but you knew there was nothing there and that he was avoiding eye contact with you. He was still nervous on all the new ghoul things going on.

An hour passed & you both were in his bedroom, hes attention seem to turn onto the meat and all you could do was stare at him stare at the meat that was just sitting on his coffee table, its already been an hour and its gotten later then what your used to so you decided to speak up,

"kaneki your gonna have to eat it one day or another, im not trying to force it on you but you gotta eat, im worried about you...."

you paused your sentence and got up from where you were sitting, and continued

"its already too late at night you should rest for now, if you need me i'll be sleeping on the livingroom couch"

before you made your way towards the door you shuffled kaneki's hair a small bit, but the nexted thing he did was out of blue,

before you could pull back your hand from his hair he stood up, swiftly grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a embrace making your eyes widen in shock & cheeks heat up