morning laughter.

The next morning I stood up feeling refreshed .

But as each every single morning I daze at the pink haired man laying beside me while he sleeps hands and legs all over the place but some how there is always a arm around me that is holding me tight .

But this morning...

He was laying on his stomach and his head turned so he was like looking at me and his one hand across my hips.

But a idea hit me . Slowly I slide down and stared directly in his face and give him a small kiss on the cheeks.

"Hey Natsu wake up . Came wake up ." I said with a smile."Natsume...just 10 more mins." He said as he sniggled closer.

"Natsu..."

"What..."

"You need to wake up ..."

"Okay thats it !"

All of a sudden he stood up and pushed me down on the bed by sitting on me and started to tickle me.

"Natsu ! Natsu ! St-stop it !" I yelled barely getting the words out through my laughter.

On someway I got my way out of his arms  and nade my way towards the kitchen but...he pinned me against the wall.

"Your not gonna get away that easily." He said with a smirk while I look away with a lite blush.

(Snorking sounds caming from Drex)

"Again...Ugg." Natsu said . "Yeah...Sorry but I will figure something out . Promise." I said .

I went standing on the tips on my toes and wrap my arms around his neck and hold him tight and his grip around me became tighter.

'Oo Drex what am I gonna do with you ?' I thought as I look at him on the couch.