III - class 1-a?

Aizawa was walking down the halls of the building when a few voices caught his attention.

"Did you hear about it too?"

"Yeah! You mean the little girl who beat the record at the gun range?"

"Exactly! I wonder why she's here and how she did that. Maybe a relative works here? But how did she do it in 2 minutes?!"

"I don't know man! Maybe it's her quirk?"

He knew the little girl they were on about. Now he was even more determined to figure out her story.

He reached his destination, being the office of Isamu Daisuke.

"Ah, hello Aizawa. What brings you here?"

"It was Yui wasn't it? She brought her here. From the island I'm presuming."

"Yes you're correct. I told her not to bring anyone back no matter how tempting it is. But honestly I'm not surprised she did. On the other hand, I was told that she is very talented."

"She is. Have you heard the rumours going around?"

"Yes I have. And when Kazuko brought her here she told me something."

"What was it?"

"Allegedly when Kozuko first spotted y/n, she had taken down an enemy helicopter with ease from a sniper by a single headshot. It also confirms that she's seen sights a girl her age shouldn't have to do something like that without hesitation. Also she has an extremely powerful quirk. Kozuko has given me notes on what y/n knows so far about it herself but there seems to be factors that prevent us from officially labelling her quirk."

Isamu slid over a typed piece of paper that looked like some sort of form. Since they still need to finalize some details about the new mystery girl, a temporary record has been made.

Aizawa read over it and thought for a few seconds before Isamu spoke up.

"If you think you can be able to help y/n with her quirk since you are a teacher, we will be extremely thankful. However, we still need to find places for her like a home and schooling. Kozuko is heading here in a few minutes with her so that she can do an exam to see where she is academically."

"I may have an idea. I'll test it out after y/n has finished her exam. And Daisuke?"

"Yes?"

"If she passes the exam could she join my class? At UA?"

"I'll see what I can do, Aizawa. But from that quirk of hers I'll think you'll need to train her wether or not she passes."

Aizawa left with a nod and took his phone from his pocket to call Yui. After a few rings, she picked up.

"Hiya,"

"Hey. Are you with y/n?"

"Huh? Oh yeah I am. We're on our way for her to do the exam. I'm guessing Daizuke talked to you about her already?"

"Yeah he did. But actually I came to him. I ran into y/n earlier. If she passes the exam then she'll most likely be able to join my class."

"Really?! That's great! Oh my goodness thank you Shota."

"It's no problem. Anyways, about her quirk..."

"Yeah? What about it?"

"I have a theory about it but I'll have to test it out with her after the exam."

"Alright, sounds good! If it doesn't have anything to do with guns we can just meet at the room y/n and I are staying at. It's room 21 by the way."