Chapter 2: This is WAR

"How was School Honey?" My mother called from in the kitchen as I walked into the house.

"HORRIBLE."

I was pissed off 1. Because of drew, I had to wear Ferrah's gym shorts for the rest of the day, 2. Because I couldn't Find Jake. . So I had to Walk home. . and 3. Because I had Freaking Detention.

"I'm Sure it wasn't that Ba-"

"QUIT SAYING THAT OK. YES IT WAS!" I cut my mother off as I ran up the steps.

What the hell was Drew's problem. I ran into my room, undressing from Ferrahs gym clothes and then pressing my body up against my door. I took some deep breaths and tried to clear my head. . .No help.

I heard the roar of my brothers car pull into he drive way, I peeked my head to look out the window.

Looks like Drew's Coming over. . . You know what. If its Hard Ball he wants, Then it's Hard Ball He'll get.

-

I pulled on some sweats and a tank top, Shoving my feet into the pair of uggs that laid at the foot of my bed and then I raced out my door. I heard my mother call to drew as I rushed down the steps. ."Drew, Its so nice to see you, again!" She gushed as she pulled him in for a hug. I rolled my eyes, as drew noticed me.

His lips curled into the annoying evil smile after my mother pulled away and walked back into the kitchen. he pulled me in for a hug next, "Whats up Josie." He asked. I tried to push away but his grip was tight around my waist, . ."Don't try to play nice now," I scoffed into his ear, "Why Whatever Do You Mean. Josie?" Drew said all Innocent like. I Finally got out of his grip and I went for the basket ball that laid by the door.

"Jake. Wanna play!" I asked as I diverted my attention to him, he looked at me knowingly. If it was one thing I could be better at than my brother It was Basket ball. "Ill Beat you this time!" Jake said as he took his jacket off, showing me that he was ready to play.

"You in Drew?" I said as I opened the front door. "Unless. . your afraid you'll get b-" "I'm In." He said confidently. I smiled, Knowing my plan was going right were I wanted it.

We were about only 10 minutes into the game, and I was kicking their-

"Whoa. . That's a Foul." I said as I stopped in my tracks. . "Theirs No fouls in Street Ball," Drew called to me as he chased after the ball. "JAKE. Tell him there's-" I started.

"Josie. . Are you scared your gunna Loose," Jake said, cutting me off

"No." I said As I ran over to Drew, Nudging into him with my shoulder and making him stumble back a bit. I hit the ball out of his hands so that it bounced on the ground and then up into my hands. His mouth hung open. "What! There's no Fouls, remember." I said I threw the ball into the hoop

"AND THE WINNER IS!" I announced as Jake went to the grass to get his shirt back on.

"Yea. Yea. Yea.." My brother said as he pulled his beater back over his head. "I'm going in," Jake announced as he started to make way back to the front door. "I'm gunna play one more game." Drew said. My brother shrugged and went into the house.

"You sure you wanna do this, Drew," I said as I bounced the ball up and down in my hands.

-

8 to 8. First one to 10 wins. . and right now we were tied.

"Hold on. . Lets make this interesting," Drew spoke with the ball in his hands. I huffed, ready for him to just shoot the ball because he was about to beat me. "If I win. . Then, you have to Kiss me." The words rang in my ears but my brain didn't really process it. "And If I win?" I said. "Ill make sure I don't tell Jake to leave you again!" He said as that evil smiled played across his face.