Update/Question

LtRedScorpion: Hey guys, its been awhile. If you saw my announcement on my profile you'd know I plan on getting back into writing and fixing several errors within the story, however after rereading most of the story ive found that IMO the first prologue chapter is poorly done as theres multiple flaws ive made with the story telling. So Im going to put this story on hold while I redo some parts of the story. 

However I don't know how many of you guys actually enjoy the idea ive gone with for my story, id like all feedback as long as its constructive in a way that can help me improve that be great. now im sure some of you don't like using txt to explaining your thoughts on something as it can be difficult to get your point across so im going to ask would some of you like to add me on discord or join my discord server so you can actually talk to me and give your feedback, bare in mind those who do help out will be acknowledge in the author notes in chapters for their help.

About the discord I want to start using more often, While most people have discords for certain groups id like to make a group for those who wish to have discussions about my story and plans for others in future, a place for people to post their own works be it stories or their own artwork. I want to build a community for those who are afraid show their work due to fear of it being bad, I want this to be somewhere those said people can learn from others and see how they do it. Im aware to some this may be pointless or stupid, but for me this is my passion, a passion to help others embrace what makes them creative. 

Ive rambled long enough ill leave a discord link in a comment since wattpad doesn't like those links in chapters from my experience.

-LtRedScorpion out