Epilouge

Tygra stands at the lair's control room. On the scanners he sees the plants burning to ashes. "Good riddance!"

Everyone else walks inside to join him. Panthro stands next to him, still a little lost in thought. "You hissed at me." His expression lightens up when Tygra looks at him. "That's unlike you."

"I am aware of that." The tiger replies. "But someone growled at me first."

"Then we both roared."

The two become silent for a few moments, then they both laugh.

"I'm just glad that the catnip is gone." Cheetara says. "But we haven't ate at all yesterday. I know that we're all hungry."

Snarf crosses his arms with some disappointment. "The meal is rotten, so I have to cook again. I told you about the catnip, but no one listens to Snarf."

"I'll keep note on that." Lion-o promises. "Next time, we'll be open to hear what you have to say."

"And as for us, no more messing with things that we're not familiar with." Wilykat adds. "After all..."

"Curiosity killed the cat!" The ThunderCats joins in and they all broke into warming laughter, glad that the catastrophe is now over, glad that they are still together.

As the remaining catnip burns to dust, the ThunderCats end their laughter with their usual spirit.

"ThunderCats! HO! ThunderCats! Forever!"

THE END

(yeah, seems childish to put that here!)

A/N: Finally finish! (How many times do I say that in the end of my fanfics? Must be a catch line now.) But anyway, this took a looong time to complete! I hoped you liked it! :)