The big day

Sebastian POV
I wake up really early so I'll be there when my young lord we'll wake up so I was think what if it happens again so I walked more faster then when I open the door...he was sleep in his bed peaceful I waited into my master woke up and had his tea ready but the other night I thought i heard they was talking about my member that I was more bigger then Claude's member I was changing my lord then I seen a mark on his body that will not heal properly so I told him "did something happens when he did it to you", "Yes.." he said as I looked at him.
Ciel's POV
Yes he did do something to me,I said to myself
Flash back!..
St-stop it your hurting me ah-ahh yo-your nails are to long!ow!!!stop it!! NO PLAESE ahhh

Back were we started •+_+•

He did it to me I said almost had tears in my eyes,Sebastian hugged me and told me it'll be alright he said as he hugged me tighter I hugged back and started to leave my room and go down stairs to eat breakfast.i sat at my sit and started a conversation with him but Claude had enough with my butler.Im going to take that child soul and and no one will stop me.He walked quickly out the door I was a little scared but not that scared that day I was so so uncomfortable what Claude said about having my soul I was scared afraid that he will that night I fake sleep when Sebastian leave I sat up think about what's next then I heard the door I was soo scared it was Claude but he didn't do anything he just came in here to say sorry for he said that night I felt more welcome and thankful for that.The next day I woke up early and wanted to say something to Claude I just wanted and got dressed and walked out the hallways to see him walking down the hallways I stop him and told him I forgive you and just hugged me and said thank you master ciel..
Sebastian POV
I was about to get up then I heard my master voice and Claude's so I got up and listen tho the door "i forgive you"my lord said and heard Claude give him a hug "thank you master ciel.. I froze did I just heard him said master ciel!,I got dress and walked out and my master wasn't in the hallways no more so I looked into his room he not there so I looked into the dinner room there he was eating alone and smiling for some how "My lord good morning" I said as he look at me "morning" he said as he continued to eat his breakfast and tea
Ciel's POV
All of us was at the dinner table talking and saying who is the better cook I was having for into something came from the dark "I'll be right back" I said as I was done eating.I went upstairs into the bathroom to help with my problem then I heard a knock on the door I pushed my member in my pants and asked "who is it??" I said  "are you alright " Someone said as it sounded like Sebastian. " come in"I said.It was Claude standing up at the door "do you need help with that" I looked at him with a yes... well I'm not doing all that action so I'm just making it short aghh~~I moaned as Claude did his thing..... OK this is wrong ok its done ok they are ok and you'll know in the next chapter!!