Ch3

The first week was over and Foxy and Freddy weren't talking to each other. The two usually weren't speaking making things awkward or Freddy yelling the shit out of Foxy. So it was up to me and Chica using our time to go help them. Me and Foxy really didn't do much but hang out which was weird. I usually don't hang out with him but he started asking me if I wanted to hang out and knowing Chica she wanted me to. At first I rejected the idea of hanging out with him but....

the weird thing was that I actually enjoyed my time hanging out with him. I learn a couple of things about him, he may be a jerk and act like he was superior....but he is actually a nice guy. He seem really reliable and actually pretty god damn funny. I enjoyed hanging out with him but....he has to go back to Freddy someday. But as usual Foxy wasn't much faze by his screaming he just stood there and looked like he couldn't hear Freddy at all.

"Bonnie.....this is scaring me." Chica whispered softly as she squeeze Bonnie arm. Bonnie look at Chica and softly stroke her head.

"Chica it well be alright they well get through this on there own just leave it be." Chica shook her head and look at Freddy yelling at Foxy.

"But....this is going on for a week now...they usually last a day but...this is bigger...we got to stop them!" Chica eyes glisten with tears, I softly sighed and nod.

I slowly went up to them, Freddy icy blue eyes glance up at me. Foxy yellow eyes flickered with amusement as he look at me with interest as he smirks I felt a smile come upon my face knowing that means he was glad to see me, Freddy glance at Foxy and growls.

"Hey you idiot I'm talking to you!!" Freddy growls, Foxy glance at Freddy with narrowed eyes and roll them. Foxy got up and came over to me and grabbed my arm pulling me with him.

"Let's go...I'm done.." Foxy scoff as he glares at Freddy, my eyes widen as I couldn't believe Foxy blew Freddy off. I look back to see Freddy having the same expression, but soon his icy blue eyes look down glistening with tears. Chica came over to him hovering over him like a mother, she looks up at me with a puzzled look. I shrugged and soon Foxy dragged me to his pirate cove.

"H-hey Foxy...what's...umm...I..uh." I didn't know what to say to him, Foxy look pretty frustrated right now. It surprise me ..he was so calm about this but he looks so mad and frustrated. He was frowning and clenching his teeth as he growl to himself. "Hey....Foxy." I said softly and place a hand on his shoulder, he stiffen and turns around quickly. His eyes were blazing with anger but soon when he look me in the eyes he slowly calm down and gave me that usual smirk.

"Ay lad?" I couldn't believe how quickly his mood changed.

"Uh...okay look...Foxy about you and Freddy." Foxy groans and roll his eyes and crossed his arm.

"Didn't we talk about about Tis..." Foxy sighs and shakes his head, as he looks at me with narrowed eyes.

"Yeah...to forget it but look Foxy.... You did said something you never say to Freddy." Foxy look at me with a strange expression and cocked his head to the side,

"So? What I don't see no problem." I was dumbfounded with this....the foxy I began to learn is not the one I know at all.

"I have to tell ye something ...Bonny...and because ye me only...well friend...besides The lass me never had a friend like ye...but." Foxy scratched his chin.

"What is it Foxy?" I look at him with confusion....this is so weird what the hell is going on.