james

James Sirius Potter walked across platform 9 3/4 with his father, harry, his mother, Ginny, and his two siblings, lily and albus. He was going into his 7th year at Hogwarts. His final year.

Last year, gotta make the most of it, he thought.

Although he has his cousin Fred who was his best friend, graduating along with him, he was sad that he wouldn't be able to see his other best friend, Athena, everyday next year.

James was brought away from his thoughts when he heard his name being called from behind. He swiftly turned, recognising the voice.

A very excited Athena Malfoy was running up to him. A smile spread upon his face in an instant. James opened up his arms and the girl jumped on him, making the boy almost stumble over.

Once they ended their brace and greeted their other family and friends who had gathered to head back to Hogwarts. Athena left to say goodbye to her father, then joining James, Fred and Roxanne in a compartment on the train.

(Excuse the wood background)

@jamiep2: reunited with this doofus ♡ @athenam06

412 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔

@roxiw: @fredno2 we didn't feature offended..
@fredno2: @roxiw you're right how bloody rude..
@athenam06: haha unlucky guys, I guess I'm just that great.
@jamiep2: you can all, shut up..

You probably think this is crap Hahahaha. Oops.
Welp. Thanks 💕