Goodbye Goggles part 2

Goggles woke to the sound of Rider coming in, it was rather late, possibly around 3:30 am? Goggles didn't care how sleepy he was, he got up and ran over to Rider.
G: "RIDER RIDER! Hey!! I'm so proud of y-"
Before Goggles could even finish, Rider shoved him away grunting.
G: "R-Rider?... What's the matter? Did I do something wrong?"
Rider was ignoring Goggles, he was rather drunk from his night out with his new team mates. Goggles was lost in thought, yet terrified at what was happening with his boyfriend.
G: "Listen I'm sorry if I annoyed you Rider, I was only excited and-"
R: "Just shut up."
.....
A wave of silence flashed in such short noticed, a Goggles was in utter shock, he was really upset that Rider had said that to him.
G: "What?..."
Rider went to the bathroom to clean up while Goggles just stood there in disbelief on what had just happened.

Goggles decided to head back to his room to think a bit.
What did I do wrong?.. I know he's told me to shut up multiple times in the past but... This feels different.
As Rider was still in the bathroom, possibly throwing up, Goggles decided to scavenge Riders room to see if anything could be a clue to what's wrong.

G: Nothing here.. Cod, there's so many clothes piled up! How many leather jackets can one squid need?

He didn't think much of what he saw, he was about to give up until he found a tiny little notebook underneath his mattress.

G: Huh?.. What on earth is this?

He took a closer look at it, it was just a small cheap notebook with weird little doodles on the cover.
He decided to snoop inside it, it was layered
out to look like a planner or a to-do-list.

Page one: May 6th (3 months before the current night)
Top priorities
•Try not to get so annoyed with Goggles
•Train hard for every match
•Buy milk
•Save enough money to move out on my own

.....
G: "On his own?..."
He shut the book trying not to cry, put it back in its rightful place and went to his room.

Goggles went to bed crying and didn't speak to Rider for the rest of the night.