15

I didn't know what to classify our clashing bodies as

I didn't know what to classify our clashing bodies as. It wasn't sex. We weren't making love. There was anger, pain, and intense pleasure in between these four walls. It was pressure that was strong enough to burst pipes.

It was us and our pain.

My tongue flicked her erect bud, I gave the silky pearl a few curt circles before savagely taking it into my mouth. She flooded me, her hole leaked clear essence onto my chin while I spoiled her clit.

Her hands took my face, her hips seated onto my mouth and I allowed my woman to fuck my face while she chased her climax. Her moans were different, her cries were deep, it was all too painful for the both of us.

"I'm going to cum, baby!" Nika cried, grinding her pussy harder into my face. I gripped her hips, aiding her the best I could on this journey to the heavens.

"Feed me, baby," I spoke into her, shoving my tongue as far as I could. Her body shook slightly, her walls became warm and cream coated. I moaned, sending shockwaves of pleasure into her, literally.

Terence Trent D'Arby's "Sign Your Name" milked through my Houston flat's surround sound speakers.

"Sign your name across my heart, I want you to be my baby! Sign your name across my heart, I want you to be my lady."

Her eyes were watery, almost as wet as her pussy. I was crying also, but instead of dwelling on the hurt, we unleashed it on each other.

She grabbed my back, forcing me up to be face to face with her. My eyes blinked, I stared into the orb's of the only woman whose ever owned me....in every sense. In the portals, I was able to see everything, the good, the bad, and the tragic.

"Ah!" She moaned, clawing at my ass checks once I seated into her. She gasped, placing a hand beneath my navel, I kissed her and swirled my hips deeper so she could take and feel all of me.

"B-Beyoncé!" She screamed, dragging her nails up my back. The raw skin had been through hell since we hit these bed sheets, but I didn't mind.

"Feel me, Nika?" I whispered, placing a sweet trail of kisses on her jawline. My possessiveness got the best of me, I nipped and bit at her neck mindlessly.

"I feel you, baby!"