Back in hell

What chayne wearing:

What Avery is wearing:

Chayne and Avery are walking into college, Their first day back for junior year

first day back for junior year."When are you ever going to tell me what happened between you and Hubson?"She said as we walk in the school.

Walking in I see everyone from last year, but Hubson and his friends, He is never here in the morning. Kathy and her friends are waiting at me and Chayne's lockers"Look girls it the hoe that took my man, And still didn't get him."Kathy said laughing.
"She didn't steal him they just had fun," Chayne said pushing Kathy and all her friends out of the way.
"She better stay away from him, Or I'll make your life a living hell," Kathy said, turning around walking to the other side of the hall.
Walking into class I see my History teacher, Mr. William "Oh Avery how was your summer"He asked with a smile. Thinking back to my summer.
"It was good," I say setting in the back row, Were I normally set. Students start coming in, Seeing Reed and Chris thinking Hubson is here, Oh no. Middle of the class, Hubson comes in, He looks at me with a smirk and sets down behind me." thank you for joining us Mr.King" Mr.William said looking back at Hubson.
"Yeah okay whatever can you continue, If not I'm leaving, "Hubson said getting up and about to leave until Mr.William say
"If you leave you will get detention."
"Well, I guess I'm getting detention."Hubson walks out. Jesus, does he always want to be in trouble?
20 minutes later
"okay class dismiss, "Mr.William said, I grab my folder shoved it in my backpack, And swing it over my shoulder and walked out. I walk to the football field And set on the bleachers. Looking down I see the football players practicing. Looking over to the side I see Hubson, Reed, And Chris. He then looks up at me with a smirk and a wink. I looked away quickly, hoping he didn't see me. That smirk was so hot, Jesus Avery not again he played you last time. I thought
Hubson POV:
"Bro you should've stayed in class," Chris said getting me out of my thoughts. He shook his head and looked back at the school. I looked over to see Kathy making out with the quarterback, Chase. Jesus, I most of been really drunk that night when we fucked. I rolled my eyes thinking about it."hello, You good."Chris said waving a hand in my face.
"What," I say, pushing his hand away.
"Avery is looking at you."He repeated.
I looked up with a smirk on my face, We made eye contact and I did a little wink. That always gets the girls crazy, She quickly turned away I let out a small chuckle.
"Let's go," Reed said
"Where?"I said looking at him
"Let's get lunch dumbass."
"You better shut up or I'll punch your ass."
"Sorry let's go."
Getting in the car I look back at Avery. Damn, she looks hot, I swear to god if I can do that again I would.
Avery POV:
   I look down back at the field seeing Chase and Kathy. I started tearing up, I quickly go down the bleachers and walk to my car. Trying to get my mind off I hop in and thought I'll drive to get something to eat.When I started the car, I heard the passenger door open. Looking over I see Chayne looking at me angrily. Oh shit, I'm in trouble.
"You were fucking going to leave me and go get food yourself how dare you."She yelled and stared out the window
"Sorry I just..Where you want to eat?"I say not finishing the start, because she would get out and beat Kathy's ass.
"Chinese."
   Jesus, I never met someone that likes Chinese so much like chayne in my life. I roll my eye and start driving there. Chayne connection her phone to the car and puts the song Swalla by Jason Derulo."Shimmy shimmy yay,shimmy yay,shimmy ya."We sang on the top of our lungs.We started laughing and dancing To the song.

Hi i know I have not uploaded in like years but here is a short one I well make a longer one maybe this weekend our Friday.But follow Druenc on ig for updates.Also I know the song Swalla is a old song but idc.😂And sorry if the grammar is bad or anything else.
Words:761