Season 1 - Episode 1

Authors note: I one-hundred percent recommend following the story along on Spotify. Listening to the story helps know what's happening and the feeling and tones the characters have. This is mainly for the people who have a better time listening and reading at the same time then just listen to the audio. To be honest, I'm really bad with English (and that's my main language) I'm sorry if there is a spelling errors or I used the wrong words, just please let me know so I can edit it, thanks! Besides I do not own this story so...yeah... read along with it on Spotify, story is called The Two Princes.

(People reading above: yeah no sh*t author!)

Alright Have Fun, and please support the story from the original creators!

Guard:    Halt Thief!

*Dogs barking*

Guard:    Hurry Men! He's in the East Corridor!

*Chains and more barking*

Sir Percy:    What's going on out here? Guard, report!

Guard:   We apprehended a thief breaking in to the Queen's private vault, captain. We think it may be a spy from the Kingdom of the East.

Sir Percy:   A thief, Where is he now?

Guard:    He slipped away, why that little bugger. But don't worry, we'll catch him

Sir Percy:    See that he doesn't make it out of the castle, I'll notify the Queen

Guard:   There is one more thing sir, we think he has the forbidden book

Sir Percy:   What?! Are you sure?

Guard:   Don't worry we'll get it back

Sir Percy:   We better, if we don't the queen will have all our heads.  Hurry!

*more barking*

Guard:    Sound the Alarm! Raise the drawbridge!

Guard:   It's over there!

Guard:    He's the court yard

Guard:   There he is

Guard:    Don't let him get away, someone grab him!

Sir Percy?:   You there, halt in the name of the Queen

*sword is pulled out*

*door opens*

Sir Percy?:    Forgive the intrusion, your majesty but this is the fiend we capturred trying to steal the forbidden book!    Kneel before the Queen, thief!

Queen Lavinia:   Well villain, you lead my knights on quite the chase.

Sir Percy?:   Take off that cloak and uncover your face!

*Thief takes off cloak*

*Crowd gasps*

Queen Lavinia:   Rupert?!

Rupert:    Hi mom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Queen Lavinia:  Oh you are in big trouble, this time, mister

Rupert:    Ow, ow, Mom! Easy on the ear, you're going to pull it off!

Queen Lavinia:   You'll be lucky to have any ears when I'm through with you! How dare you embarrass me like that!

Rupert:   I'm sorry. Okay? I know the forbidden book is... well... forbidden, but I have a thousand questions about the forest and no one will talk to me about it, and that book has answers!