₱ⱤØⱠØ₲ɄɆ

It were those days of September when the Fall was upon its final stage to shed. Mostly it rained on night after every five days. And yet again there was some natural green and natural yellow, red leaves everywhere. Isn't it tiring to find your existence just like those leaves, when young and beautiful you resemble green; then life passes you through different goals and shape you up.
But no one wants to be the old and lonely leaf without serving it's purpose in this world. It's been said that Tree shed its leaves in order to live, because the poison that was meant to kill the Tree is taken by leaf and it dies instead. A small sacrifice to save the bigger opportunity.
So let me tell you a story, a story in which I got to meet seven different boys from three different Time lines and it was 'I' who saved them when they got lost.
Like many stories, this story might have a sad ending. But after all…. The boys were together and this was all that matters.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"HeYaaa,Wonho look I didn't steal your food. I even have the video saved from the camera of the room…" Said Minhyuk trying to prove his innocence infront of Wonho who was eating his dinner.
"Yea but you always took my snacks away so you know there is a saying I believe in, 'Once a thief always a thief'...." replied wonho not even seeing in his mobile.
"But isn't it , 'Once a liar always a liar'...?" Minhyuk now bite his lower lip in order to show his anger as Wonho gets flustered.
"Yea my saying my words…" Said wonho as he coughs that Minhyuk quickly fills a glass of water and tossed it to him, which Wonho took without admiring his service.
"I haven't seen Jooheon and Changkyun since this morning. What are they up to?" Asked Wonho worriedly.
"Yea they are composing a new song, so they are deciding the parts to give to us." Replied Minhyuk after taking a piece of chicken from Wonho's plate that he stared at him.
"Isn't it the last song of our 4th album?" Asked Wonho while eating
"Yea, after that we will be doing Comeback to stage and going to be composing our new 5th album." Said Minhyuk while staring at his phone and making a selfie with Wonho who was eating.
"Don't upload that picture, you know my face looks a bit chubby while eating my food..." requested by wonho
"Yea who said I'll be uploading. It's just the way to torture you…. I'm going to have your chocolates which you just put in the fridge cos otherwise I'll be uploading this photo on Internet." Winked Minhyuk that Wonho just stood up dragging his chair behind that Minhyuk ran off to his room and locked it.
"Yea otherwise you'll be beaten by me… hey Ya!" Wonho mentioned and sat down to finish his food.

A beautiful purple box packed in a black ribbon, just caught his eyes that Wonho looked towards Minhyuk's door.
"Ya Minhyuk, you left something of yours here! Don't mind me open it…" Shouted Wonho but no reply from Minhyuk, with curiosity at large wonho picked it up and went off to his room.

It was almost 23:00 of 14th September but the night seems to be more quiet than usual. His wall clock was ticking and his computer was displaying the game he was playing before dinner.
Wonho sat on his bed and begin to open the box, first he took off ribbon and opened it finally.
"What is this? Looks like a smart watch." He mentioned….when he saw a digital watch as slim as a chip without any means to wear it. It was continuously glowing with a message "RESET TIMELINE" that He pressed it. As soon as he does electric waves emerges from the watch and struck him. That he screamed out loud and his existence vanishes from the room, everything electronic burnt away… and there was eternal darkness everywhere.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next morning can not be more horrific. It was all over the News, it was something so horrible that it seemed as if the world has turned upside down from some angle. Chaos were everywhere and security was increased three folds in Seol, South Korea.

Bodies of three people were found and it was declared by the Investigation Beureu of Seol that it was attempted suicide. The people who attempted suicide were a part of Team members who lead Monsta X but their identies were concealed by IBS. While the rest of seven members were missing. This news have then went Viral all over Korea. Further attempts to find the members were made by the Police forces all over the cities but not even a sign of them anywhere, "Were they kidnapped or Are they Dead?" News anchor person were raising their voices.

Case Profile No: 01
Name: Sohn Hyun woo (Shownu)
Birthday: June 18, 1992
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Height: 181 cm (5’11”)
Weight: 74 kg (162 lbs)
Blood Type: O
Status: Missing

Case Profile No: 02
Name: Hoseok (Wonho)
Birthday: March 1, 1993
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Height: 177 cm (5’10”)
Weight: 77 kg (170 lbs)
Blood Type: B
Status: Missing

Case Profile No: 03
Name: Yoo Ki-hyun (Kihyun)
Birthday: November 22, 1993
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio/Sagittarius cusp
Height: 175 cm (5’9″)
Weight: 63 kg (139 lbs)
Blood Type: B
Status: Missing

Case profile No: 04
Name: Chae Hyungwon (Hyungwon)
Birthday: January 15, 1994
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: 181 cm (5’11”)
Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)
Blood Type: O
Status: Missing

Case profile No: 05
Name: Lee Joo heon (Jooheon)
Birthday: October 6, 1994
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Height: 177 cm (5’10″)
Weight: 67 kg (147 lbs)
Blood Type: O
Status: Missing

Case Profile No: 06
Name: Lee Min hyuk (Minhyuk)
Birthday: November 3, 1993
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Height: 179 cm (5’10”)
Weight: 65 kg (143 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Status: Missing

Case Profile No: 07
Name: Changkyun ( I.M)
Birthday: January 26, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Height: 175 cm (5’9″)
Weight: 62 kg (137 lbs)
Blood Type: O
Status: Missing
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(HELP US!?!?!?)

Next chap: 8 Jan 2020